KNIGHTON

I want to thank the last few posters for getting this thread back on track. Seriously. I’m in Disney and keep checking it, and it has become laden with jibberish.

Btw - I’ve never seen more morbidly obese people in electric wheelchairs in my life.
Truer words are hard to find on that wheel chair thing. They are on every bus.

Advertisement
Thats what I was told by a friend who’s into recruiting and pays for all their crap. And he’s not your typical gator fan that thinks they’re flipping everyone or turning every kid down.

wow that's surprising considering consensus seems to think he is a top back. However, not sure that makes me feel better UNLESS they never offer him. Like why is dude still messing with them? He is a top 100 player overall paying his way to go to their games, is making a decision in less than a month and STILL doesn't have an offer but is STILL reportedly showing interest? Yet we don't offer a kid in 8th grade and we late to the party lol

diaz has been here for 4 years. This isn’t some new coaching staff building buzz. What kind of bump did you expect? We looked like dogs **** and lost to Ga Tech, UNC and Va Tech. We will be lucky to land a top 15 class.

how many times do I have to explain that Miami will never ever be a top 5 recruiting program! Be happy with classes ranging 10-15 which is plenty good enough to win if you have quality coaches. This is just the reality of the program!

I agree with your conclusion, but my thing is that it makes no sense to say we can't recruit a top 5 class because we don't win. Other teams don't win and recruit top classes. Texas has been as bad as us this decade and out recruits us regularly. I don't think we can recruit top 5 classes, but I also don't think if we were 10-0 right now we would have a better class, either.

Advertisement
Uf would be stupid not to take Knighton and Id love to see it.
Marks is not even close with knighton in terms of being a rb and just overall talent. I said weeks ago when he visited uf their staff reportedly felt they had a better chance with Marks out of all the backs that visited that week(which included knighton, Marks and another i think).

Thats his choice to pick 5 years. No problem. I went further than 5 years.

I went with 5 years -- absolutely -- following these comments by you: "Texas has had success within the last few years, so has Washington those teams have been very successful recently. We haven't."

So are you telling me 5 years is unreasonable in the context of "the last few years"? If so, what is a few years to you?
Do you think winning a NC 15 years ago qualifies as "very successful recently"? If so, then does UM winning a NC 19 years ago qualify as "very successful recently," or is that 4 year time difference, in your mind, between what is recent and what is not?

And, again, you still haven't addressed any of the actual reasons I listed for why Texas is significantly more successful recruiting this year than UM (despite both teams having the same record at the moment and UM having a better record over the last 5 years). Any thoughts on that?

Advertisement
I went with 5 years -- absolutely -- following these comments by you: "Texas has had success within the last few years, so has Washington those teams have been very successful recently. We haven't."

So are you telling me 5 years is unreasonable in the context of "the last few years"? If so, what is a few years to you?
Do you think winning a NC 15 years ago qualifies as "very successful recently"? If so, then does UM winning a NC 19 years ago qualify as "very successful recently," or is that 4 year time difference, in your mind, between what is recent and what is not?

And, again, you still haven't addressed any of the actual reasons I listed for why Texas is significantly more successful recruiting this year than UM (despite both teams having the same record at the moment and UM having a better record over the last 5 years). Any thoughts on that?

So if Texas is truly more successful than UM based off you saying so because of high school rankings how come they have similar records? Is it rankings dont mean as much as you think they do? Is it coaching? Texas has a better recruiting ranking than UM that doesn't equal they will have a better team than UM. I could careless what rankings ANY SCHOOL HAS all I ***c with is the U. Texas or whomever else could have the #1 ranked class I could careless

So if Texas is truly more successful than UM based off you saying so because of high school rankings how come they have similar records? To be clear, I never said Texas was more successful than UM. I actually said the opposite regarding on field results over the last 5 years. I only said Texas's 2020 class wipes its a$$ with UMs. And it isn't "based off [me] saying so..." it's based on every recruiting ranking site on the planet saying so. Is it rankings dont mean as much as you think they do? Again, I am only talking about the 2020 recruiting class. We obviously have not seen those kids play. I'm not certain what your point is. Is it coaching? See previous response. Texas has a better recruiting ranking than UM that doesn't equal they will have a better team than UM. Maybe. Who knows? Either way, that was never my point. I could careless what rankings ANY SCHOOL HAS all I ***c with is the U. I call BS on this one. If true, then why'd you even respond to the initial post talking about Texas? You do realize you were the first person in this conversation to call Texas successful, right? Texas or whomever else could have the #1 ranked class I could careless. Again, you were the one caping for the staff, suggesting Texas recruits better because Texas has been more successful on the field. That is objectively false, but regardless, based on these responses, it is very clear to me that you could care less about this.

Answers to your questions above in bold. Should I take your total lack of a response to any of my questions at #2391 as an abdication of your prior, erroneous statement that Texas has been more successful than UM recently?

Answers to your questions above in bold. Should I take your total lack of a response to any of my questions at #2391 as an abdication of your prior, erroneous statement that Texas has been more successful than UM recently?

Beside you. Who gives a **** about Texas? This is a UM board. **** Texas, I responded to your message YESTERDAY because it's a MESSAGE BOARD. **** TEXAS

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF has NO RB's committed in a class where they need one bad. I don't see how this kid is not a take, even if they had not been cucked by Clemson on the other dude whose name I can't think of right now.
believe they are prioritizing Michael drennen and the marks cat over knighton

Advertisement
Back