KNIGHTON

You want to go back to their last win in 2005 with Vince Young, when the kids we are currently recruiting were still in diapers? Or the loss to Alabama in 2009, when the kids we are recruiting in this class were 8 years old? That's the last few years to you?? That's "very recent" history to you? GTFOH with that nonsense and stop trying so hard to cape for the staff... it has completely ruined your credibility on this board.

That's more present than ours in 2001. Right. Credibility are you serious lol this is a message board lol

Advertisement
That's more present than ours in 2001. Right.

Keep dragging those heels and trying to move the goal line like a clown.

You wrote that Texas has been successful "very recently" and UM "hasn't." Those were your words. Then you had to go back in time 10 years to find success. That's not recent success. In the last five years, if you are going strictly by wins and losses, Texas has been as bad or worse than Miami on the football field. That is undeniable. Mind you, this is all in the context of you claiming Texas's recent "success" is the reason their 2020 recruiting class smacks UM's with its d!ck.

I gave you the real reasons for that disparity, which you ignored. You have once again exposed yourself. Everyone here knows you have no ******* clue what you are talking about. It's painfully obvious at this point.

Jimmy was forced to keep most of the staff from previous previous regime, wasn’t he? He then made changes with that staff after losing those 5 games and the rest is history. Apples and Oranges. Díaz isn’t cut from the same cloth as JJ.

Also, look at that 84 schedule. Good, god.Talk about brutal. Are we really comparing those two examples? Massive fail.

Was there a single syllable of what I typed that was untrue? No. Go away.

UNC is getting a 5 star and is jumping back over us. Can’t remember the name right now. That said their class is almost full so it will be close. Either way, we shouldn’t be battling with them for rankings. They had like 2 wins last year and a losing record this year.

And I know it wasn’t you who said it but throwing the “Mack Brown is an experienced HC coach and this is Manny’s 1st year” thing out there is the worst argument. It vindicates the point that we should have hired an experienced HC not a guy getting his chance to cut his teeth at Temple. See Matt Rhule, for example.
Mack Brown was known for.losing his last few years lol they act like they hired Saban.....and the whole win and they will come myth is debunked again because UNC is trash and recruiting well and they have a losing coach.

Advertisement
But he said it wasn't a rebuilding year out the gate...he said when he got hired "after a real coaching search" that we were in win now mode.

What do you want him to say to his players? Yeah were young in a lot places and I dont think were ready this year??? Really he does that they have zero confidence going into the season.

Because he's a fan that's why

Lol
What kind of post is this? Is he suppose to be a **** and think everything we do is fine with 15 years of ineptitude as proof? I don't understand these posts sometimes man

**** if all your going to do is point pur everything you feel is wrong with a team and zero comments on what's going good why bother following the team is what I was getting at. Why waste your time if your not happy move on

You wrote that Texas has been successful "very recently" and UM "hasn't." Those were your words. Then you had to go back in time 10 years to find success. That's not recent success. In the last five years, if you are going strictly by wins and losses, Texas has been as bad or worse than Miami on the football field. That is undeniable. Mind you, this is all in the context of you claiming Texas's recent "success" is the reason their 2020 recruiting class smacks UM's with its d!ck.

I gave you the real reasons for that disparity, which you ignored. You have once again exposed yourself. Everyone here knows you have no ******* clue what you are talking about. It's painfully obvious at this point.
**** this post is like a nuke...u destroyed him instantly

I see I'm not needed u got this under control @No_Fly_Zone

Advertisement
**** if all your going to do is point pur everything you feel is wrong with a team and zero comments on what's going good why bother following the team is what I was getting at. Why waste your time if your not happy move on
I point out things that are right as well I'm not biased at all and if someone makes a good point even if they hate me I upvote I have no problem with it. And my views are always willing to bend and even change with good back and forth....it has happened before...I'm willing to take L's it's the nature of the beast

I point out things that are right as well I'm not biased at all and if someone makes a good point even if they hate me I upvote I have no problem with it. And my views are always willing to bend and even change with good back and forth....it has happened before...I'm willing to take L's it's the nature of the beast

I was not talking about you, you copied what someone else wrote

Oh no the cis board knows I dont know what I'm talking about oh no I'm what am I going to do now I'm a complete message board failure

Advertisement
I was not talking about you, you copied what someone else wrote
I just came in to check on the Knighton news cause he's a monster just like Chaney. But reading the posts I thought NFZ and Hurracanes was right and decided to chime in......he's right u know AHurt...I'm just saying it's ok to lose on here it happens. **** @brock bodied me a few days ago cause I made a wrong statement and got confused with two players. It happens man it will always happen. NFZ is directly giving u proof and u are ignoring it cause of the pride.....I get it man but your not going to win that specific argument about recent success cause Texas is trash

I just came in to check on the Knighton news cause he's a monster just like Chaney. But reading the posts I thought NFZ and Hurracanes was right and decided to chime in......he's right u know AHurt...I'm just saying it's ok to lose on here it happens. **** @brock bodied me a few days ago cause I made a wrong statement and got confused with two players. It happens man it will always happen. NFZ is directly giving u proof and u are ignoring it cause of the pride.....I get it man but your not going to win that specific argument about recent success cause Texas is trash

What was I wrong about? The opinions of someone else are different than mine and that makes me wrong? Proof of what and what pride? It's two people with there own opinions. I'm not here to win arguments this is a message board. I write what I want others do also. Is there some reward I'm missing for having a different option than someone else?

What was I wrong about? The opinions of someone else are different than mine and that makes me wrong? Proof of what and what pride? It's two people with there own opinions. I'm not here to win arguments this is a message board. I write what I want others do also. Is there some reward I'm missing for having a different option than someone else?
True u do have your own opinions I am always about people having there own opinions. I just think recent success to u is different the recent success to NFZ......and your absolutely right that's ok to have a different view and u do have the right to your own opinion.

Advertisement
True u do have your own opinions I am always about people having there own opinions. I just think recent success to u is different the recent success to NFZ......and your absolutely right that's ok to have a different view and u do have the right to your own opinion.

I'm the last 15 years Texas has had more success than we have that's fact. Where am I wrong at?

Oh no the cis board knows I dont know what I'm talking about oh no I'm what am I going to do now I'm a complete message board failure

Attachments

• comebacks-when-someone-says-you-are-a-loser.png
    comebacks-when-someone-says-you-are-a-loser.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 28
Advertisement
Back