KNIGHTON

Texas is 6-4 and is 6 in recruiting
TAMU 7-3 with UGa and LSU left. Will be 7-5. 7 in recruiting
Washington 6-4 and ranked 14
UNC 4-6 and ranked 16.

Weird how it only affects us

Do you always count your chickens before they hatch or only when it involves recruiting? Let's see where everyone ends up. In his 1st full year of recruiting, finishing top 15 after a 8 win season would be a success for Diaz and the program. Most of those recruits made their decisions last year (even if not officially signed). Bags can change minds, but they don't flip often.

The recruiting services say 2021 is one of the best years in a long time terms of S Fl talent. Look who is #1. We probably wont finish #1, but if Miami can land in the top 5 then with the amount of talent in that class we will be close to having all the pieces in place to compete for a playoff spot.

Advertisement
This years class will be solid. Going forward the product on the field will continue to get better and that will sell itself to recruits

Last edited:
I just went through the last 8 pages and not one post on Knighton. Can someone fill me in on what the consensus is before I rip my own eyes out reading any more of this abortion of a thread?
Someone posted that 247 recently said that he still plans to enroll early so it’s gonna be a Miami Florida right and his parents want him hear and recently made an uv as a family

I just went through the last 8 pages and not one post on Knighton. Can someone fill me in on what the consensus is before I rip my own eyes out reading any more of this abortion of a thread?
Visited with parents a few days ago. I also read patents were at the Massacre at Hard Rock against Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone posted that 247 recently said that he still plans to enroll early so it’s gonna be a Miami Florida right and his parents want him hear and recently made an uv as a family

UF sneaking in makes me pause a little. It seems we are always this kids second choice and he just keeps switching his #1. UF has no other RB in its class, Perine is a senior, Davis and Pearce are SO (one may be a RS soph) and clement is a RS Freshman and Nayquan Wright is a TF and seems to be a third down back. Just seems like a better shot of playing than competing with Chaney, Lingard, and Harris. Also somewhat close to home to solve parents reported issue of wanting him close.

UF sneaking in makes me pause a little. It seems we are always this kids second choice and he just keeps switching his #1. UF has no other RB in its class, Perine is a senior, Davis and Pearce are SO (one may be a RS soph) and clement is a RS Freshman and Nayquan Wright is a TF and seems to be a third down back. Just seems like a better shot of playing than competing with Chaney, Lingard, and Harris. Also somewhat close to home to solve parents reported issue of wanting him close.
UF will flip Jo’Quavious Marks

Do you always count your chickens before they hatch or only when it involves recruiting? Let's see where everyone ends up. In his 1st full year of recruiting, finishing top 15 after a 8 win season would be a success for Diaz and the program. Most of those recruits made their decisions last year (even if not officially signed). Bags can change minds, but they don't flip often.

The recruiting services say 2021 is one of the best years in a long time terms of S Fl talent. Look who is #1. We probably wont finish #1, but if Miami can land in the top 5 then with the amount of talent in that class we will be close to having all the pieces in place to compete for a playoff spot.

You must be new to UM recruiting

Advertisement
[

As of right now he’s not a take for UF

[

As of right now he’s not a take for UF

lmao, these kids looking for any excuse to leave but no one else wants them or its too late lol.

either way, i dont blame UM in this case as theyve been hard on him, but sometimes kids just wanna levae. i grew up dwon here and if it werent for my love for UM, i wouldve left the area for college. its the same as kids coming to UM from elsehwere. everyone wnats to leave home and experience something new.

Advertisement
Ranked 17th in the nation in Diaz’s first year. This is suppose to be the class Diaz gets a recruiting bump. Not much of a bump..

diaz has been here for 4 years. This isn’t some new coaching staff building buzz. What kind of bump did you expect? We looked like dogs **** and lost to Ga Tech, UNC and Va Tech. We will be lucky to land a top 15 class.

how many times do I have to explain that Miami will never ever be a top 5 recruiting program! Be happy with classes ranging 10-15 which is plenty good enough to win if you have quality coaches. This is just the reality of the program!

diaz has been here for 4 years. This isn’t some new coaching staff building buzz. What kind of bump did you expect? We looked like dogs **** and lost to Ga Tech, UNC and Va Tech. We will be lucky to land a top 15 class.

how many times do I have to explain that Miami will never ever be a top 5 recruiting program! Be happy with classes ranging 10-15 which is plenty good enough to win if you have quality coaches. This is just the reality of the program!

agreed. we arent a bag school and kids dont want to stay home as much as people say oh its UM, everyone wants to put on for their crib. no man, just like everyone else in hs who desires to get the **** out for college, these kids feel the same way.

And a 2018 type class would be good enough if you stack several classes like that. That’s what Miami should aim for ever year. That class was loaded with talent

Advertisement
Back