KNIGHTON

Advertisement
So if Texas is truly more successful than UM based off you saying so because of high school rankings how come they have similar records? Is it rankings dont mean as much as you think they do? Is it coaching? Texas has a better recruiting ranking than UM that doesn't equal they will have a better team than UM. I could careless what rankings ANY SCHOOL HAS all I ***c with is the U. Texas or whomever else could have the #1 ranked class I could careless

How much less can you care?

Advertisement
Was there a single syllable of what I typed that was untrue? No. Go away.

Irrelevant. It’s a stupid point in an entirely different situation. You’re in total denial about Diaz and are desperate to find hope, I get it. However, the JJ example isn’t helping your cause.

diaz has been here for 4 years. This isn’t some new coaching staff building buzz. What kind of bump did you expect? We looked like dogs **** and lost to Ga Tech, UNC and Va Tech. We will be lucky to land a top 15 class.

how many times do I have to explain that Miami will never ever be a top 5 recruiting program! Be happy with classes ranging 10-15 which is plenty good enough to win if you have quality coaches. This is just the reality of the program!

A good recruiter can sell a lot his first year as a HC despite being a DC in previous years. ****, he can show his Defense is elite on paper. C’mon. Most get that bump their first year. ****, even Urkel at FSU did. I’m not expecting a Top 5 class but I expect better than this.

Word is, we are about to lose another commitment. This is embarrassing at this point.

A good recruiter can sell a lot his first year as a HC despite being a DC in previous years. ****, he can show his Defense is elite on paper. C’mon. Most get that bump their first year. ****, even Urkel at FSU did. I’m not expecting a Top 5 class but I expect better than this.

Word is, we are about to lose another commitment. This is embarrassing at this point.

-it’s Trevon riggins relax and quit reading Twitter tea leaves. That’s not a “loss” and is every sense of the word a drop. Antonio smith will be too eventually.

-manny is not going to get a first year bump because he’s been at Miami for 4 years now, recruits know who he is for better or worse so it’s no point to be expecting that. That’s the downside of hiring coaches from an old staff especially of a guy who is not known to be a great recruiter to begin with

Advertisement

Riggins and Smith, and they’re being dropped.

it’s riggins relax and quit reading Twitter tea leaves. That’s not a “loss” and is every sense of the word a drop. Antonio smith will be too
Eventually
manny is not going to get a first year bump because he’s been at Miami for 4 years now, recruits know who he is for better or worse

16 decommits but Broke says relax. I feel much better now.

who is the recruit? Can’t judge unless I know who we are losing. We will probably end up around 15 I would guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back