KNIGHTON

Ive been calling Knighton...Duke Johnson lite...ask @DMoney

No doubt.

I honestly never believed Macho that a DB kid would give us a real look, never expected him to be a Cane. Restrepo isn't really a DB kid, transferred over the summer. So I could see that. But Knighton was gone in my mind. Must be PTSD from the years of being shell shocked by UF, FSU, Bama, LSU, UGA, et al. taking our top talent out of our back yard. DB always seemed anti-Miami to me.

Advertisement
funny how so many people are speaking in 100% certainty. Where have all you insiders been this year? Now everyone knows everything for sure. Amazing. Who is the 3 bat signal for?

Bruh we get it. You don’t believe and won’t believe. You goin keep repeating the same schit? Everyone knows that even if he commits, it won’t be over until he signs. Next subject, ****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
funny how so many people are speaking in 100% certainty. Where have all you insiders been this year? Now everyone knows everything for sure. Amazing. Who is the 3 bat signal for?
Well Knighton is throwing up the U at his game tonight and there has been like 8 crystal ball picks to UM including Irvins and The director of 247 Sports but other then that nothing

👀

Attachments

• B72C4820-6846-4DD4-BCDE-3C37359F4710.jpeg
    B72C4820-6846-4DD4-BCDE-3C37359F4710.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 337
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back