KNIGHTON

I never thought we had a shot at this young man. We got our 5* RB already so the idea of another elite RB was not practical IMO. This would be quite awesome and yet not needed. We need Enos to continue our progress on offense today. He's got us looking like we have a **** bright future on offense the last few weeks. We need to let Jarren throw for 5 more TD's today.

Score points, win out, and we gonna party boys!

Advertisement
Lmao people killed me in here for saying we can finish qoth

Worsham

Knighton

Harrell

Greene

Looks like 2 out of those 4 are commited and a 4rd Harrell as us a clear favorite

Will see with greene and the longshot flowe

Either way this class just got real AF

He can rock the gloves, clown with X on the sidelines, throw up the u, and get 20 CBs, but I’m gonna sweat this kid’s commitment (silent or otherwise), until the ink is dry and maybe even till he moves into his dorm.
You’re a wise veteran. There are a handful of factors working against anyone feeling confident on this guy. This dude wanted to leave town so badly that he hitched himself to the sputtering, oil burning Willie Bus. UF is still lurking.

Like I said a few days ago. We might get this dude, but it’ll be against his will with him kicking and screaming and waiting till the last second for an option he likes better.

Advertisement
No doubt.

I honestly never believed Macho that a DB kid would give us a real look, never expected him to be a Cane. Restrepo isn't really a DB kid, transferred over the summer. So I could see that. But Knighton was gone in my mind. Must be PTSD from the years of being shell shocked by UF, FSU, Bama, LSU, UGA, et al. taking our top talent out of our back yard. DB always seemed anti-Miami to me.
I told you guys when we hired Field that Field would give us inroads to that godforsaken hellhole Deerfield. This has zero to do with the great Macheau and everything to do with Field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dad is a huge Canes fan. He has always wanted him at Miami. Both parents were at the UM v Syracuse game, as most of you know. Dad also made the trip up to Orlando for the UM spring game.

No insider, but I was at FatBoyz BBQ in Deerfield and some Deerfield HS coaches were eating. I cold called them and asked about Knighton. This was before he committed to FSU. They told me that dad loves his Canes.

Dad is a huge Canes fan. He has always wanted him at Miami. Both parents were at the UM v Syracuse game, as most of you know. Dad also made the trip up to Orlando for the UM spring game.

No insider, but I was at FatBoyz BBQ in Deerfield and some Deerfield HS coaches were eating. I cold called them and asked about Knighton. This was before he committed to FSU. They told me that dad loves his Canes.

FatBoyz is fire.

Advertisement
I told you guys when we hired Field that Field would give us inroads to that godforsaken hellhole Deerfield. This has zero to do with the great Macheau and everything to do with Field.

When field was hired one of the recruiting flunkies actually mentioned Deerfield and him being able to turn around the bad mojo we’ve had there.

It was posted last night. He says that he thinks he may be committing next week. When asked about upcoming UF visit or any upcoming visits he said “I got nothing, I really don’t know”. Said UM was never off the table even while committed elsewhere and was surprised Odell and Pimpelton came to his game last night “I was committed to them so it’s hard not to talk to them.”

He’s trying to be coy to keep the element of surprise for his announcement but it appears he’s locked into the U.

Advertisement
Back