Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Coach Hickson can figure out how to get either Bowman or Knighton, he deserves a permanent raise.

DFB is going to be tough to crack open, but with Hickson being from Broward/Dillard & Field being a former Coach there maybe we might have a shot, although I'm not counting on it.

But they legit have 4 D1 WR's & an elite RB, plus they got a few DB's I'd love for us to offer (FS Chris Townsel).

As long as we keep Chaney locked in I honestly don't give a fck who else we pair him with lol

If Coach Hickson can figure out how to get either Bowman or Knighton, he deserves a permanent raise.

DFB is going to be tough to crack open, but with Hickson being from Broward/Dillard & Field being a former Coach there maybe we might have a shot, although I'm not counting on it.

But they legit have 4 D1 WR's & an elite RB, plus they got a few DB's I'd love for us to offer (FS Chris Townsel).

As long as we keep Chaney locked in I honestly don't give a fck who else we pair him with lol
Field is the one leading the charge. Hickson is playing a secondary role.

We’ll see how he is as an actual coach but he was specifically hired to open schools like Deerfield up and blow the doors off of BTW/MNW as well as the rest of the tri county.

Last edited:

This is all true.

We took 2 backs in 2018 (Lingard, Davis)
We took 1 back in 2019 (Martin)
We will pair Cheney in 2020 with another kid, as you mentioned I don't really care who, the kid will be at worst a role player.
Add at least another 1-2 in 2021 and there's no depth concerns here.

You need 1.5 backs a year. Nobody has 8 scholarship RBs. 1.5 a year is fine.

Why do yall feel like this? I know for a fact that the kid LOVES us fam!

He's throwing up the U on his jumbo tron video for Lakeland whenever he scores a TD.

We gotta recruit him man...
Bowman is elite for sure and his film is really good but I just Can’t see it considering what the guys from Lakeland did last class

Advertisement
The cane football 10 commandments speaks very clearly about Deerfield and Lakeland kids.

I believe it’s commandment 6 that states..... “Thou shall not EVER expect a commitment or serious interest from Deerfield or Lakeland high school recruits.

That’s right after commandment number five “ F uck the Gaytors”

Advertisement
The cane football 10 commandments speaks very clearly about Deerfield and Lakeland kids.

I believe it’s commandment 6 that states..... “Thou shall not EVER expect a commitment or serious interest from Deerfield or Lakeland high school recruits.

That’s right after commandment number five “ F uck the Gaytors”
Curious, what's the other 8?

Advertisement
What can the S.Fla guys tell us about him? Is he an instant take as our 2nd RB? Take him even with Bowman or the NY kid still out there? Would he be receptive with Cheney on board or is he a heavy lean elsewhere?

Is there a solid comparison for this kid? I'm wondering how much weight he has the ability to add w/o losing a step?

I've seen the film, and been impressed, just wanting to know what the word down there is on this kid, TIA.

He is better than any rb we have signed since at least Duke. He will end up at Bama or Clemson. I think it will be Clemson.

Advertisement
Back