Kirby Smart

Advertisement
Diaz was Mack Brown's scapegoat, and guess what things did not improve and Mack got fired at the end of the year. Either you are childish, stupid, or just trying to stir up trouble.

The team did improve, actually, won 6 of 7. Then struggled and lost three of last four. All three losses to teams ranked in Top 15.

Thanks for posting Mrs. Diaz.

Nice to see Manny’s mother defending him.

In his first year as head coach he played some team called Nichols State. The final score was 26-24. Even lost to GT and went 8-5. I’m sure the fans called for his head. Now look. Since then he took Bama to overtime in the championship game the following year and the next year he was up big in the SEC championship game and got beat in the last minute.

Point being, give it a rest you idiots for calling for a coaches head after 4 games. He inherited an absolute **** show. There’s 2 freshman on the oline, and 2 shophmores, that’s a recipe for disaster. I created a thread in camp that if Zion was the starter at LT be patient. Clearly didn’t happen. You are embarrassing the fanbase.

Diaz was already coaching here on a failed staff and got promoted. Smart was DC of multiple championship teams. Big difference and why Uga fans were willing to be more patient with Smart than we will be with Manny. A better example would of been if Uga hired Jeremy Pruitt and they went 8-5. I can garuntee you georgia fans would of called for his head.

In his first year as head coach he played some team called Nichols State. The final score was 26-24. Even lost to GT and went 8-5. I’m sure the fans called for his head. Now look. Since then he took Bama to overtime in the championship game the following year and the next year he was up big in the SEC championship game and got beat in the last minute.

Point being, give it a rest you idiots for calling for a coaches head after 4 games. He inherited an absolute **** show. There’s 2 freshman on the oline, and 2 shophmores, that’s a recipe for disaster. I created a thread in camp that if Zion was the starter at LT be patient. Clearly didn’t happen. You are embarrassing the fanbase.
Kirby got Cager to Catch Also, you can’t leave that out 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I'll just say this, Smart has a massive talent advantage and if you want to debate that, then look at our head to head recruiting battles. Hopefully Manny can do more with less in time, but you've gotta start winning some of those battles or this is as good as it'll get.

The team did improve, actually, won 6 of 7. Then struggled and lost three of last four. All three losses to teams ranked in Top 15.

Thanks for posting Mrs. Diaz.

Nice to see Manny’s mother defending him.

So 7-4 after firing Manny early in the season? You call that improvement?

Advertisement
Yes he can't. Look at when he was DC.
This current class looks horrible, too many projects, too many underrated 3 star gems. I would have no problem with that if Diaz can develop. But he can't do that either. Just look at the **** defense right now and our senior LBs.
You think The recruiting class we have rn..is bad?..and your basing all of this on 4 games..maybe Diaz won’t workout, maybe he is the next Dabo swinney(actually more qualified then Dabo was at the time of his hire)..but it seems fans like yourself were never on board with the hire and have just waited for the first opportunity to jump on him. And conveniently enough we are 2-2. Which is cool, if that’s what floats your boat have at it. But at least be your consistent lol. Personally I will hold off judgment of him in the overall sense, I’ll point the things I like about what **** do, but call out the thing I didn’t like. (The handling of the oline thus far) but I won’t jump to a conclusion of him being DJ Durkin or Dabo

Really?! He inherited a **** show that he was half in charge of. So half the **** show is on manny himself. Which is why you never hire someone from a failed regime and UM is so dumb they’ve done it twice. This will end the same Wayne’s randy, mark my words.

So 7-4 after firing Manny early in the season? You call that improvement?

The record would have been far worse. At least the losses were to ranked teams, two in the Top 10. Mack was ‘retired’ at the end of the season, and rightfully so. It was time.

Manny wasn’t a scapegoat. His defense gave up over 500 yards rushing to unranked BYU.

Advertisement
I’m aware. It is irrelevant.

Why not use DJ Durkin or the tons of other dudes who never accomplished anything?
Well..now your just being a internet Prick..if you understand the overall point..why be a prick..you know **** nobody wants manny to be DJ Durkin..so the op used Kirby lol

Really?! He inherited a **** show that he was half in charge of. So half the **** show is on manny himself. Which is why you never hire someone from a failed regime and UM is so dumb they’ve done it twice. This will end the same Wayne’s randy, mark my words.
Imagine FSU hiring a OC as a head coach from a sputtering program..or Clemson doing the same..results must’ve been a ****show

Advertisement

Literally the WORSE example you could’ve used. Kirby recuit$ with the money of Zeus. Georgia has accumulated elite talent so fast they rival Alabama in terms of classes in as many years.

Clearly a moron cause our budget isn’t even half what they have.

We have no budget. We can't pay at all! UGA and the rest of the SEC is protected. Look at our roster and look at UGA roster. If you think this roster is taking Bama to overtime, I don't know what to tell you.

And no, Diaz didn't inherit a ****show. You know who did? BUTCH.

Advertisement
Back