Kirby fart

Advertisement
Man I hear you on that but I also don't want that Clemson train rolling like that. They are our Conference Bully, we need to stand up to them one of these games.
F the $EC....To be the best...you got to Beat the Best....No way in **** will I root for Georgia vs Clemson (unless it directly effects us) which it doesn't...it only helps our strength of schedule...If Clemson beats Georgia...and we somehow beat them in ACCCG....We look good as a MFer....

F the $EC....To be the best...you got to Beat the Best....No way in **** will I root for Georgia vs Clemson (unless it directly effects us) which it doesn't...it only helps our strength of schedule...
I hear you, I would root for a double loss if possible. I'm sick of getting our *** kicked by Clemson every time we play them. I see it like this, Clemson is the Evil Empire you share a border with, UGA is the Evil Empire that is many lands away and not an imminent threat.

To each their own, I hope no one wins the game and I can not pull for either team.

They do open with Clemson but the rest of the schedule is cake. If they lose 2 games...

Yeah that’s what I’m saying.

More than two losses is a major fail for their talent level and their schedule.

Over the last five years or so, who has recruited better than them other than Alabama? Who has stockpiled more four and five star talent?

Not Clemson, not anybody else in the SEC.

Par for them should be an 11-1 regular season.

Kirbs is an asshat but he was one half of football from Jalen Hurts being benched from having a NC. There in lies the difference, Saban knew he could not win with Hurts that game after the first half and made the move to Tua, Kirby would have never done that. I think he is a good enough coRch but he is in the conference with the GOAT who is dominating CFB. He will always be 2nd fiddle with Nick around.
Facts i think wit hSaban there he cant win

Advertisement
Lol. Kirby is a bum. Yeah, he’s signed better classes than anyone not named Saban but if you honestly believe that Georgia‘a meteoric rise in recruiting is due to Kirby’s charisma, I’ve got some property you might be interested in buying. After Mark Richt, the UGA athletic department and boosters decided to go all in on finally getting over the hump. So far it has gotten them to about where they were during Richt’s first few years. Put him somewhere that he doesn’t have unlimited resources and he would have already been fired. He’s Nick Saban but without the actual winning.
Funny thing is dude's stay on this b's jock....

Funny thing is dude's stay on this b's jock....
I hope he stays losing there, its weird cause coaches we hire here do less and CIS fans stay on their jocks which is weird af to me. I think Kirby is in a bad spot right now cause kids are leaving, right now he can go into a downward spiral which would be trouble for him especially with UGA not wanting to be second, their higher ups want to win badly and will do anything for it. Dont know if they can do better then Kirby cause they want someone who cheats on the recruiting trail.

If a drunkass croak-throated imbecile can win one with Saban, racist Kurby should be able to win one with all the talent he buys and stockpiles.
He should have beat them but it seems always like Bamas roster is slightly better in key spots, the NFL draft shows that his roster is just built different than Kirby's. UGA QB situation and offense is stuck in ancient mode for some reason.

Advertisement
Kirbs is an asshat but he was one half of football from Jalen Hurts being benched from having a NC. There in lies the difference, Saban knew he could not win with Hurts that game after the first half and made the move to Tua, Kirby would have never done that. I think he is a good enough coRch but he is in the conference with the GOAT who is dominating CFB. He will always be 2nd fiddle with Nick around.

What makes you think Kirby wouldn't do that?

Oh, yeah, that whole playing Jake Fromm over Justin Fields thing. OK, yeah. Carry on.

He should have beat them but it seems always like Bamas roster is slightly better in key spots, the NFL draft shows that his roster is just built different than Kirby's. UGA QB situation and offense is stuck in ancient mode for some reason.
Yep, he is stuck handing the ball off too often. And even though he is handing it off to NFL caliber RBs it is not the way the game is won today.

Brady, Joe was the ONLY reason that Ed got him one.
100% facts, it was good for LSU but a curse in disguise cause they stuck with Ed now who will never win one again. Im sure LSU athletic department knows it was Brady and Joe though they aren't that stupid.

Advertisement
100% facts, it was good for LSU but a curse in disguise cause they stuck with Ed now who will never win one again. Im sure LSU athletic department knows it was Brady and Joe though they aren't that stupid.
Don't get me wrong they had some serious talent but without Joe Brady they would not have become the most prolific offense of all time or won a NC. The year before I sat in Dallas and was very unimpressed with their skill players. Truth be told the best skill player on the field that day was Jeff Thomas.

Don't get me wrong they had some serious talent but without Joe Brady they would not have become the most prolific offense of all time or won a NC. The year before I sat in Dallas and was very unimpressed with their skill players. Truth be told the best skill player on the field that day was Jeff Thomas.
Perfect storm at qb and Ocord, everything fell right into place and the rest is history. I would say LSU has better talent then us at least from the eye perspective.

I said when he was hired, Todd Monken would be the guy to make or break that program. They *should* be able to be as good as anyone on offense with that guy. If they are, they *should* be able to easily win the east, and most likely make the playoffs. if they don't, Fart should be on even more of a hot seat because what you said is true, but not anymore. Monken is really good and they were wayyyyy better once Daniels got in there last year.

Advertisement

Point is, with that talent rich puppy dog roster, they don’t need a Brady or a Joe. And that’s the whole point. He let go a quarterback that could have got them a championship under the right system.

That was my point.

Racist Kirby misuses his talent. That’s the difference between a good coach and s coach that underperforms with a shlt load of talent.

So you have Orgeron, who is missing an entire brain lobe, winning a ship.

Yes Orgeron was fortunate to have a top-notch OC/QB combination.

But when UGA has buckets of money to spend, he should be able to find somebody that’s close, a combination that’s more than competent. And then not mis-manage them, which is exactly what racist Kurby did

Point is, with that talent rich puppy dog roster, they don’t need a Brady or a Joe. And that’s the whole point. He let go a quarterback that could have got them a championship under the right system.

That was my point.

Racist Kirby misuses his talent. That’s the difference between a good coach and s coach that underperforms with a shlt load of talent.

So you have Orgeron, who is missing an entire brain lobe, winning a ship.

Yes Orgeron was fortunate to have a top-notch OC/QB combination.

But when UGA has buckets of money to spend, he should be able to find somebody that’s close, a combination that’s more than competent. And then not mis-manage them, which is exactly what racist Kurby did
Yea I can see this side of the argument to, if I'm a Kirby supporter it be really hard to put excuses for him.

Yea I can see this side of the argument to, if I'm a Kirby supporter it be really hard to put excuses for him.
Of course they needed Joe Brady, anyone with a brain realized that. Kirby gets a Joe Brady offensive mind and listens to him he may get one.

Like I said the year before Brady Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, CEH were all unknown CFB players. Brady's system/play calling transformed them to the best offense CFB has ever seen.

Kirby needs someone like that to level the field with Nicky. He is not a HC near Nick's level, but he is also not Al Golden.

Advertisement
Back