Kirby fart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elite recruiter

2nd fiddle at best in his own conference to the GOAT

Was one half of Tua subbing for Hurts from having a NC

mehhhhh, I dunno, he is decent, I would trade Manny and all my CIS points straight up for him

I don't care for the guy one bit, but you're right... Until proven otherwise, he is miles ahead of what we currently have.

LOL..racist Kurby is elite at being backed by very deep and plentiful Jawja bags. That’s it.

Never has so little been done with so much in college football. At least Texas has won a ship in my lifetime.

Remember, this is the clown that ran off Justin Fields. One many examples of talent wasted.

Advertisement
You never cease to amaze 😂🤣😂🤣
tenor.gif

1624568904048.png

LOL..racist Kurby is elite at being backed by very deep and plentiful Jawja bags. That’s it.

Never has so little been done with so much in college football. At least Texas has won a ship in my lifetime.

Remember, this is the clown that ran off Justin Fields. One many examples of talent wasted.

Hey, hey, hey... don't sell your Canes short! We have accomplished VERY little, despite an abundance of talent. At worst, we certainly give UGA a run for their money. ****, at least they've had a season or two where they... you know... mattered, in the last 15 or so years.

Advertisement
Elite recruiter

2nd fiddle at best in his own conference to the GOAT

Was one half of Tua subbing for Hurts from having a NC

mehhhhh, I dunno, he is decent, I would trade Manny and all my CIS points straight up for him
That 3rd line I'm with you. I see Kirby as a guy willing to shank you on the rec yard. Manny a mid level dealer who'd snitch if backed against the wall.

Hey, hey, hey... don't sell your Canes short! We have accomplished VERY little, despite an abundance of talent. At worst, we certainly give UGA a run for their money. ****, at least they've had a season or two where they... you know... mattered, in the last 15 or so years.

You’re not actually comparing our talent pool with the talent pool that Kirby has had since he’s been in Georgia are you? Ever take a look at comparative recruiting rankings?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back