Kirby fart

Hey, hey, hey... don't sell your Canes short! We have accomplished VERY little, despite an abundance of talent. At worst, we certainly give UGA a run for their money. ****, at least they've had a season or two where they... you know... mattered, in the last 15 or so years.
The university and shalala fooked us over no vaseline 😅😅 for the past years cheap hires cheap staff do the math.. oh and don't forget the facilities and Nevin I'm done lol.. and how you compare that with Georgia they didn't have a so called cloud over them just some burnt out mark richt lol

Advertisement

Attachments

• Ginko.jpg
    Ginko.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
You’re not actually comparing our talent pool with the talent pool that Kirby has had since he’s been in Georgia are you? Ever take a look at comparative recruiting rankings?
That's exactly the point, Georgia ain't done *****, but Kirby still bringing in top players, especially state top talent. That's exactly where we fall short, keeping top talent home. All we need is a coach and "staff" to keep top SOFL talent home and we in! Manny heading in the right direction, but he needs to become more cutthroat at the coaching positions. Did it with DB coach, lost out on Travis Williams, but if offense doesn't meet expectations, cut them too.

You’re not actually comparing our talent pool with the talent pool that Kirby has had since he’s been in Georgia are you? Ever take a look at comparative recruiting rankings?

You're not comparing our record and final poll finishes to what Kirby has put up for the last 5 years are you?

They've lost 14 games in the SEC since 2016, while we've lost 23 in the Corlstal. Going from 2016 forward, they've finished unranked, 2, 7, 4, 7. We've finished 20, 13, unranked, unranked, 22. I never said we had "more" than they do, but we've certainly covered the "doing less" part quite admirably.

Advertisement
That's exactly the point, Georgia ain't done *****, but Kirby still bringing in top players, especially state top talent. That's exactly where we fall short, keeping top talent home. All we need is a coach and "staff" to keep top SOFL talent home and we in! Manny heading in the right direction, but he needs to become more cutthroat at the coaching positions. Did it with DB coach, lost out on Travis Williams, but if offense doesn't meet expectations, cut them too.

Not exactly. Yes we need to do a better job of bringing in and keeping talent, but we’re supposed to do something with that talent, something that racist Kurby has not done

You're not comparing our record and final poll finishes to what Kirby has put up for the last 5 years are you?

They've lost 14 games in the SEC since 2016, while we've lost 23 in the Corlstal. Going from 2016 forward, they've finished unranked, 2, 7, 4, 7. We've finished 20, 13, unranked, unranked, 22. I never said we had "more" than they do, but we've certainly covered the "doing less" part quite admirably.

I really was not comparing us to them at all. That was you.

I was just talking about racist Kurby. You did the comparison, and there is no comparison. All he has done is choke with that talent. We haven’t done anything either, but again we shouldn’t be expected to be ranked that highly with the poor job we’ve done in some bad losses, and talent that’s nowhere near what they have.

Clemson is up to -3.5, I think it's a tossup but I like Clemson if I had to pick
I know you're right I like Clemson for the win but it won't be easy though cutthroat game for sure.. just for the Acc and I can't stand bullfrogs I want Clemson to take that game.. but if Clemson wins does kirby seat start heating up after Clemson game???

Advertisement
Not exactly. Yes we need to do a better job of bringing in and keeping talent, but we’re supposed to do something with that talent, something that racist Kurby has not done
I totally agree with you on the racist element on jawja and all the SEC for that matter, but don't ever not adopt the mantra, "surround yourself with people better than you." There are better DC's than Manny and OC's for that matter, don't keep coaches that aren't difference makers.

I really was not comparing us to them at all. That was you.

I was just talking about racist Kurby. You did the comparison, and there is no comparison. All he has done is choke with that talent. We haven’t done anything either, but again we shouldn’t be expected to be ranked that highly with the poor job we’ve done in some bad losses, and talent that’s nowhere near what they have.
If people think Kirby recruits a top 2 class each year without the bags in the shadows, they’re forgetting how Richt did when he went from UGA to UM compared to at UGA.

Advertisement
I totally agree with you on the racist element on jawja and all the SEC for that matter, but don't ever not adopt the mantra, "surround yourself with people better than you." There are better DC's than Manny and OC's for that matter, don't keep coaches that aren't difference makers.

You may be right about the DC, only time will tell. But I will disagree with you on the OC.

My only issue with any of these comments is referring to Smart as a good recruiter. When a school is unrivaled in a talent laden state for top recruits and has an unlimited bags budget, how do we know that Kirby is a good recruiter? He recruited my friend’s son Kyle Hamilton (safety who plays for ND) and neither Kyle or his dad were impressed with his Schtick. They found him to be predictable and thought he was pretty much bull****. Not that they disliked him, they just didn’t belive the things he was saying,
They also did not need the six figures that was offered.

We don‘t spend enough time looking at the advantages certain people have before we praise them for things over which they may have little to no input. Is Steve Kerr a good coach or was he given the best team in basketball?
Is Dave Martinez a good coach or is it because the Dodgers have the highest payroll in baseball?
I’m not saying Kirby sucks but it feels like he started on 3rd base and still has not made it to hone plate.

Advertisement
Back