Kingston new coach at South Carolina

Notice that 90% of his posts have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It's all "you're a liar", "you don't follow the sport", "you're a joke".

And why in god's name does he have to split his responses up into six different posts? 48 posts in a day? And he's just getting started for the evening?

Advertisement
While you add extra posts to try to seem like this guru, and i can care less what tcgrad thinks, go make another profile and keep getting owned by jagr on a reg lmao

If I was being owned by anybody I wouldn't have to be banned over and over again.

Moderators don't ban people that they're getting the better of. They do it because that's the only way they can win.

I would never ban a single one of you if I had the authority. Why would I? I have my way with you guys on a consistent basis.
You were banned for lying the first time, banned the second time for creating a new account, and are probably going to be banned again for the same reason.

Just leaving these here.

This doesn't prove anything except that a P5 school (and a declining one at that) hired their 4th choice because their top choices wouldn't take the job.

In fact South Carolina hiring him doesn't do a thing to disprove a word that was said about him in previous threads. You continue to display terribly bad logic on these topics.

It reminds me of NotSince1985 claiming that since UCF hired Greg Lovelady that taking a lead assistant job wouldn't be good for his career.

A complete non sequitur.

^^^^Oh look, Brian's_Tiny_Thong has a new handle^^^^^^
Did you get banned under your previous name?

He goes by Brian/Carlos/Tiny brain.....oh wait it was dancer.

Notice that 90% of his posts have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It's all "you're a liar", "you don't follow the sport", "you're a joke".

If that's the case (which it's not) then you'd have to notice who drives the discussion into those ditches. It's not me. It's always the feckless opposition that I face.

They're terrible and you know it too.

Advertisement
And why in god's name does he have to split his responses up into six different posts? 48 posts in a day? And he's just getting started for the evening?

Mainly because the board gestapo have been censoring my posts through a filter.

It also allows me to focus on a specific point to better expose the lies and/or misstatements.

banned the second time for creating a new account

Another lie.

IndyArtHauz knew that I had a new account and didn't ban me for over a week. He actually engaged with me on certain threads. I was banned because I was smashing you to pieces and you likely complained.

Otherwise, no reason was given for that banning either.

Advertisement
Except that's his entire argument....all the time. speaken ze english?

He can't provide a single post of his where he predicted that we'd miss the tournament. Not one.

His entire argument was that we were declining right when we were winning more games every year and going to the CWS.

See, I can actually read English far better than you can.

And if this was the case then why isn't Jagr permanently banned?

We all know about his illustrious history of registering new accounts.

The only time Jagr's been banned was when you went and whined to the mods with CTcane and that was for a week.

Keep blaming posters for being banned. its you skippy, you're unbearable and no you don't bring facts.

You bring nothing to this board other than "I'm smarter than you", "You don't know baseball", and blab about your randomness theory and you're facts are usually faulty with multiple confounding variables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The only time Jagr's been banned was when you went and whined to the mods with CTcane and that was for a week.

Not only are you wrong on the facts but you lied to top it off.

Jagr is on (at least) his 3rd account. He was previously banned on the others.

I have never, ever asked for a poster to be banned nor have I ever whined about Jagr to any moderator. That's about as big a lie as you've ever told on this board and there's a lot of lies in that race.

Advertisement
Keep blaming posters for being banned.

I mean this is almost too rich to be true.

So right after (falsely) blaming me for getting Jagr banned for a week, you then order me to stop blaming other posters for being banned (which is true).

It keeps piling up with you.

You bring nothing to this board other than "I'm smarter than you", "You don't know baseball", and blab about your randomness theory and you're facts are usually faulty with multiple confounding variables.

I'd be open to a contest to see which poster has had more substance in their posts.

My 63 or your 4,700.

I'm confident that your completely invisible contributions would be duly noted.

Advertisement
Keep blaming posters for being banned.

I mean this is almost too rich to be true.

So right after (falsely) blaming me for getting Jagr banned for a week, you then order me to stop blaming other posters for being banned (which is true).

It keeps piling up with you.

You did and everyone knew you did because you bragged about it like you won a title belt, you idiot.

Another lie.

IndyArtHauz knew that I had a new account and didn't ban me for over a week. He actually engaged with me on certain threads. I was banned because I was smashing you to pieces and you likely complained.

Otherwise, no reason was given for that banning either.

You've got me once because I made a mistake. I destroyed you in the Al Golden thread, I destroyed you last year when we got bumped from the CWS and I looked up the stats from our losses from 2001 and on, and I destroyed you in the recruiting comparison thread which led to you trying to throw shade at Macho and then he destroyed you for the first time

[MENTION=5705]cane since birth[/MENTION] and a bunch of others can confirm that.

Advertisement
Back