Kingston new coach at South Carolina

While you add extra posts to try to seem like this guru, and i can care less what tcgrad thinks, go make another profile and keep getting owned by jagr on a reg lmao

If I was being owned by anybody I wouldn't have to be banned over and over again.

Moderators don't ban people that they're getting the better of. They do it because that's the only way they can win.

I would never ban a single one of you if I had the authority. Why would I? I have my way with you guys on a consistent basis.

Advertisement
Bad at what calling you out for your crappy argument and trying to act like baseball expert?

Now you're just lying to cover for your inability to read posts.

You said that I made no argument and provided no facts. Now that you've been presented with my arguments and facts (in this very thread), you change and claim that my arguments were crappy.

I refuted your dumb points.

Just leave it at that. You're not competent enough to take it further.

I read your posts and thought it wasn't valid enough, now you are coming on here and insulting because no one agrees with you?

And you just proved my point thank you move along

You haven't made a point.

You've lied, refused to read and made unsupported claims.

Then been called on them.

Now you're doing what zbrod95 was doing a few days ago. Seeking to save face but you're fragile psyche won't let you walk away.

While you add extra posts to try to seem like this guru, and i can care less what tcgrad thinks, go make another profile and keep getting owned by jagr on a reg lmao

If I was being owned by anybody I wouldn't have to be banned over and over again.

Moderators don't ban people that they're getting the better of. They do it because that's the only way they can win.

I would never ban a single one of you if I had the authority. Why would I? I have my way with you guys on a consistent basis.

No you get banned because when people disagree with you, you go right to insulting and calling them names instead of having a civil convo about the subject

Advertisement
I read your posts and thought it wasn't valid enough,

Another lie.

And a laughable one at that.

You've been outed as somebody who doesn't read any posts on more than one occasion. In this very thread.

You said that I provided no facts. Then turned around and said my facts were "crappy" when you finally read them.

You're a joke.

Jagr really needs to get better caddies. The ones he's got are terrible.

now you are coming on here and insulting because no one agrees with you?

No. You clearly didn't read anything and then when confronted with the facts you decided to lie.

I could care less if someone as uninformed and incompetent as you doesn't agree with me. In fact I hope that's the case.

And you just proved my point thank you move along

You haven't made a point.

You've lied, refused to read and made unsupported claims.

Then been called on them.

Now you're doing what zbrod95 was doing a few days ago. Seeking to save face but you're fragile psyche won't let you walk away.

Lied? Lmao come on now, you must not like being in arguments since you go right to insulting and start to try to degrade

No you get banned because when people disagree with you, you go right to insulting and calling them names instead of having a civil convo about the subject

I haven't been banned a single time for calling anybody a name.

Go back and look at the two posts in this thread where I've received infractions. Then show me the insult or the name-calling.

I get banned because the moderators can't take it and would rather shut me down then engage.

Advertisement
I read your posts and thought it wasn't valid enough,

Another lie.

And a laughable one at that.

You've been outed as somebody who doesn't read any posts on more than one occasion. In this very thread.

You said that I provided no facts. Then turned around and said my facts were "crappy" when you finally read them.

You're a joke.

Jagr really needs to get better caddies. The ones he's got are terrible.

There you go with the insults when no one agrees with you, the more you post the more you are proving my point

you go right to insulting and calling them names instead of having a civil convo about the subject

In fact I'm the one who most stays on topic.

What you're doing now is what usually happens. You get slammed on the topic and so you resort to *** for tats about personal stuff.

I haven't been banned a single time for calling anybody a name.

Go back and look at the two posts in this thread where I've received infractions. Then show me the insult or the name-calling.

I get banned because the moderators can't take it and would rather shut me down then engage.

No you get banned because you can't handle arguments and people not agreeing with you

you go right to insulting and calling them names instead of having a civil convo about the subject

In fact I'm the one who most stays on topic.

What you're doing now is what usually happens. You get slammed on the topic and so you resort to *** for tats about personal stuff.

You are the one who quoted my post, you are the one who started all this, i just simply disagreed with you and you made into what it is now, and its stuff like this that gets you banned

Advertisement
You gave no logical explanation other than "I follow baseball better than you" as to why it is a bad hire

You legit gave no facts at all to refute anything

(Then after I presented the multiple posts with facts)

Bad at what calling you out for your crappy argument and trying to act like baseball expert?

In fact you're still lying about it right now.

This is after you wondered why I posted in so many posts. Of course you would've known if you actually read any of these posts.

Lied? Lmao come on now, you must not like being in arguments since you go right to insulting and start to try to degrade

Saying that you lied is not an insult.

You can't even get this right.

You're really bad. Even worse than zbrod95 and that's a low level.

There you go with the insults when no one agrees with you, the more you post the more you are proving my point

What's the insult?

You clearly didn't read anything in this thread. You just shoot from the hip and then when somebody corrects you, you just whine about being insulted.

Advertisement
No you get banned because you can't handle arguments and people not agreeing with you

This is classic projection.

Who can't handle argument? Me? Or the guys who constantly ban me because I put a successive line of fools in proverbial body bags?

I don't need any protecting and have never requested it.

On the other hand, people like you flag my posts and complain constantly. That's why I get banned.

At least get this part right.

Last edited:
i just simply disagreed with you and you made into what it is now, and its stuff like this that gets you banned

No. You said that it was a great hire and anybody who disagreed didn't follow college baseball.

An incredibly silly claim especially for somebody like you who couldn't stay in a college baseball argument with me for two seconds.

Advertisement
Back