Kingston new coach at South Carolina

You legit gave no facts at all to refute anything

What I was trying to say is that you "legit" don't read anything.

He's only reached the postseason in 3 of his 8 years as a head coach and has finished 3rd or worse in his conference in 6 of those 8 years. He never finished higher than 3rd in the 8-team AAC. In fact he ended with a losing conference record at South Florida (35-37).

Advertisement
Me: "We're declining. At this rate we're going to miss the tournament soon".
Piccolo: "You're stupid. We're not declining. We made the CWS."

It was more like:

(May, 2016)
You: We're declining!
Me: How?
(I post this)

2012: 36 wins
2013: 37 wins
2014: 44 wins
2015: 50 wins (CWS)
2016: 50 wins (CWS)

There is a cold hard reality that Jagr refused to accept until he could somehow claim to be right.

Advertisement
And what's more is that in this very thread, Jagr used the "getting better" argument to prop up Frank Martin while at the same time ignoring the very same improvement that Miami baseball was doing in the same time frame!

And they have improved dramatically in Martin's five years. But Martin was "iffy".

South Carolina
2013: 14 wins
2014: 14 wins
2015: 17 wins
2016: 25 wins
2017: 26 wins

Miami
2015: 50 wins
2016: 50 wins

Somehow, South Carolina was "improving" dramatically under Frank Martin but Miami was "declining" under Jim Morris.

So basically since Jim Morris had actually won something before this time frame, he was being held to a completely different standard than another coach.

But obviously, ascending and descending aren't subject to the whims of a clueless message board poster. They are inconvenient to such people. They are steadfastly linked to reality.

Me: "Mark Kingston is going to lead a Power 5 program one day."

You have no evidence of this either.

You said that P5 schools shouldn't sleep on him. Whatever that means.

But we all know that you're only going to post your (quasi) right statements and will avoid like the plague the infinitely more common wrong claims you've made.

Me: "Gino is a complacent recruiter. Other teams are beating us in recruiting."
Piccolo: "You're stupid. Jim saw our weakness and brought Gino back. Gino fixed the recruiting."

This is indisputable.

(Gino rehired)
2015: 50 wins (CWS)
2016: 50 wins (CWS)

You can't just take one season and call it a trend (even though we all know that's what you always do).

Advertisement

He's only reached the postseason in 3 of his 8 years as a head coach and has finished 3rd or worse in his conference in 6 of those 8 years. He never finished higher than 3rd in the 8-team AAC. In fact he ended with a losing conference record at South Florida (35-37).

Why

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again you just salty that jagr brought him up and everyone agrees with him

No. I disagree and am intelligent enough to articulate my position.

You on the other hand don't read anything and seemingly can't make a single coherent argument.

So far you've made a silly claim about Kingston being a great hire (one that you didn't support at all) then claimed that anybody who disagreed doesn't follow the sport (which is untrue) and then claimed that I didn't support what I said (when I clearly did).

What's more is that you didn't read the reason why I posted multiple times.

You just get everything wrong.

And then you post about saltiness to cover for it. Don't worry. You're in good company. Most people as clueless and lost as you employ the same tactic.

Proving definitively that you don't read anything.

I'm trying to respond but the message board gestapo keep filtering my posts.

What a joke this board is.

You're so bad at this even tcgrad is embarrassed.

Bad at what calling you out for your crappy argument and trying to act like baseball expert? While you add extra posts to try to seem like this guru, and i can care less what tcgrad thinks, go make another profile and keep getting owned by jagr on a reg lmao

Again you just salty that jagr brought him up and everyone agrees with him

No. I disagree and am intelligent enough to articulate my position.

You on the other hand don't read anything and seemingly can't make a single coherent argument.

So far you've made a silly claim about Kingston being a great hire (one that you didn't support at all) then claimed that anybody who disagreed doesn't follow the sport (which is untrue) and then claimed that I didn't support what I said (when I clearly did).

What's more is that you didn't read the reason why I posted multiple times.

You just get everything wrong.

And then you post about saltiness to cover for it. Don't worry. You're in good company. Most people as clueless and lost as you employ the same tactic.

And you just proved my point thank you move along

Bad at what calling you out for your crappy argument and trying to act like baseball expert?

Now you're just lying to cover for your inability to read posts.

You said that I made no argument and provided no facts. Now that you've been presented with my arguments and facts (in this very thread), you change and claim that my arguments were crappy.

I refuted your dumb points.

Just leave it at that. You're not competent enough to take it further.

Advertisement
Back