Kingston new coach at South Carolina

Advertisement
No, you lied and Macho caught you in it.

No, again, Macho went mental and got banned himself (for 5 days). Then inexplicably the moderators banned me forever. For no reason.

If they had a reason then why haven't they been able to articulate it for months and months and months?

Get a clue, zbrod95.

You've got me once because I made a mistake.

You got your facts wrong and then lied about it for days.

Then you tried to claim it was a mistake later on.

Not gonna work, zbrod95.

And now you're trying to lie about why I get banned.

I destroyed you in the Al Golden thread, I destroyed you last year when we got bumped from the CWS and I looked up the stats from our losses from 2001 and on, and I destroyed you in the recruiting comparison thread which led to you trying to throw shade at Macho and then he destroyed you for the first time

You have a mighty fine imagination, kid.

But you couldn't destroy someone like ucaned let alone me.

I don't care what cane since birth can "confirm" all I can confirm is the lashings that you've received on this board. Nobody in their right mind (even your groupies) thinks you can go head-to-head with me and come out without an epic beating.

Advertisement
To recap:

They have 8 actually and then have another six from southwest FL. That was a simple google search Brian, we already had this discussion and I whipped you around like there was no tomorrow

Wrong.

It's 5.

Then you claim that you whipped somebody at something. Sound familiar?

Their recruiting class, again google is your friend lol

Wrong, again.

They have 0 in their recruiting class.

This is where the lies begin.

Dude I got you beat.

You didn't know I knew players on the team

You didn't know I knew players on Florida's team

Then you spent days doing some version of this. Posting non sequiturs and feverishly attempting to change the subject to avoid admitting guilt.

Somehow you think people reading this are going to buy your self-proclaimed "wins" when they've seen your stuff? They know that you're incapable of it.

More for you zbrod95:

No I didn't, I miscounted by 2 players

Then you lied and said you miscounted by 2 (you were off by 3).

But then what does that say about your claim that you meant the recruiting class? Was that a lie? Or was the alleged miscounting a lie?

Advertisement
Keep reading zbrod95:

It's 6 dummy, Jensen Beach is in Martin County which is in South Florida....it's literally a 20 minute drive from North Palm beach

Then you claimed that it was really 6 (after saying it was 8 and then saying you meant the recruiting class) because Jensen Beach is almost in Palm Beach County.

But then what was that whole thing about the recruiting class, again? A lie?

And more:

Nobody believes that it was a mistake because you spent weeks lying about it.

No wonder you have to claim victory in threads from a year ago. You certainly aren't going to win any in the present and won't convince anybody that you're more than an incompetent message board fanboy.

Advertisement
And more:

Nobody believes that it was a mistake because you spent weeks lying about it.

No wonder you have to claim victory in threads from a year ago. You certainly aren't going to win any in the present and won't convince anybody that you're more than an incompetent message board fanboy.

Weeks? That was the first time I engaged you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Mark Kingston takes over a program that hadn't been to the post-season in 13 years, but since he missed the tournament once with Lelo Prado's recruits, he is mediocre.

I love the idea that South Florida is some bum program. It's one of the largest universities in one of the best baseball states in the country. Not to mention it's in one of the best high school baseball cities in America.

All of this with no basically no tuition restrictions either.

But somehow having one decent season, one terrible one and one good one in 3 seasons is worthy of otherworldly praise.

So basically your arguing USF is a solid baseball program for every reason outside of what happens on the field? Hmmm. Pretty similar to the UM is stellar due to the recruiting base and weather.

UM

Advertisement
Back