King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

I’m really looking forward to seeing Mark Payton in this offense. I think truly feel he has all-american upside. I think he’s that good.

Advertisement
Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
You should see the crap I take when I go after the perpetual boo-birds on SOTU....

Pros: Cancers were removed. We won't start the season 0-2. Our QB is mature. Our OC is creative. We're more talented overall. It's a veteran, experienced team.

Cons: Culture is FUBAR until it isn't.

Advertisement
I’m really looking forward to seeing Mark Payton in this offense. I think truly feel he has all-american upside. I think he’s that good.

We may need genetically mutated players if we're ever going to catch up to Bama, Clemson, Ohio State.

Cam Harris is the 2nd most explosive rb we have seen play at Miami since duke Johnson imo

Not going to lie, I don't see it. I like Cam. Hope you're right. But I think he's the 4th most talented back we have. Again, hope the kid proves me wrong. This new system is absolutely built for him, as he doesn't need to block or run in place while the QB decides what to do.

Advertisement
I get it with the guys saying they want to see it and that they have heard it all before. That is true. But ill tell you what is also true, moving to this offense is a shot in the arm this team has needed for 15 years. We should have been one of the first teams to move in this direction not one of the last.

We have upgraded big time in almost every area on offense. O-line has gotten a big infusion in talent not to mention all the extremely young guys are now in year 2. QB is a massive massive fcking upgrade. Kicker ummm same as qb, fcking huge upgrade. Wr I say push on paper but to me these cats in this new system are going to blow up and if we revisit this thread after the season I think its safe to say the wr group will be a huge upgrade as well. Or at least there production will be. EWR coach do I even need to say it, just what hes done oil recruiting is a massive upgrade. last but not least our new OC is going to be the biggest of upgrades.

****tt I almost forgot about the kicker. We all know all to well how important a kicker is. Well we got our selves one now and thats a dam good thing. Mer personally I fell like this team is real dam close to being even better then Richts best year here. If this team makes it to the ACC champion ship game this fan base is going to lose there ****tt. Those last few games of the year will be electric especially if King kills it like we all think he will.

We have the TOOLS, we have the TALENT!

/season will be cancelled

1593640594487.gif

Advertisement
Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?

Stop it LCE

You'll be called a slurper

This describes me perfectly. Lol. It didn’t help that I met this cute lil Latin chick today at Target, who was home from school; Miami. She was hella reppin the U w her sweater, and her Miami shorts that couldn’t contain that ***. She was pumped for school to get back & for the team. I was pumped for da shorts. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did we combine them? That sounds fun
I’m an idiot. There was a minor league baseball player for the yankees named Mark Payton & I went to about 1000 games bc the local stadium
was by my house. But yeah. Pope & Payton! Combine them! Lmao

This describes me perfectly. Lol. It didn’t help that I met this cute lil Latin chick today at Target home from school; Miami....and she was hella reppin the U w her sweater and her Miami shorts that couldn’t contain that ***. She was pumped for school to get back & for the team. I was pumped for da shorts. Lol
You should've shown her the "hit stick bust ****" hammer.

Advertisement
Back