King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
Sign of the times. I'm right next to you. I'm always looking for a big season and go into every game thinking we should win.
:neonu:

Advertisement
Swapping Cheech for King is enormous , it’s 3-4 to more wins. Book dat and bump this, I said it. He’s just that special , he’s a talent unlike anything we’ve had here. He was the alpha the day he walked in that locker room , how many kids would pull that off so fast?

We’re going to be really good this year, so if you’re scared go to church.

Something D’Eriq and I agree on...yeah the freshmen are nice, but DO NOT sleep on Cam this season.
9ADD9395-7D42-4C82-A7C0-7B9B443A0694.jpeg

when your freshman rbs look like this I can See why lol. But yeah we have a really talented backfield for sure

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
Some of these mfs are annoying af

I feel like you just slapped some sense back into me. I been moping around since we lost to FIU.

WE BACK!!

Advertisement
Swapping Cheech for King is enormous , it’s 3-4 to more wins. Book dat and bump this, I said it. He’s just that special , he’s a talent unlike anything we’ve had here. He was the alpha the day he walked in that locker room , how many kids would pull that off so fast?

We’re going to be really good this year, so if you’re scared go to church.
You mean im not qb anymore?
Cheech_2.jpg

Amen brother.

Advertisement

Took me until I was well into adulthood to fully realize this, and I still don't truly understand it, but miserable people with miserable lives truly do everything in their power to stay miserable. Whether consciously or subconsciously, miserable people choose to stay that way. Even things, like football, that should bring a hint of joy, or at least a distraction...they choose to look at with a pessimistic view. It's actually incredibly sad, but it's very real for people who just can't get out of their own way in life. And sadly this fanbase is filled with those types of people.

the thing about the "we hear this every year!" crowd is that we actually have an offensive coordinator *and* quarterback w/ track records of success this year. we have not had that combo since..... ??????? this year already is different.

Exactly. These guys, in their quest to be cool or to guard their delicate feelings, feel the need to constantly **** on all things UM football. What's the fcking point? Why be a UM fan or post on a UM blog if you have no hope and it brings you no joy? Fcking masochists.

“Fans” - some are winners, some are losers. I want Winners.

Advertisement

So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.

So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.

Man, that's REAL weird, even for this place. Christ.

Advertisement
tenor (2).gif

Advertisement
Back