King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

Advertisement
Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
Agree man I'm a mope *** Bytch but every year when the season gets closer it's hard for me to not get excited and buy in when week 1 hits. I love this team and maybe just fuqin maybe we finally have the pieces to get it going. End of the season results affect me for a good while but that hope always draws me back cause this is my favorite team in all sports. King should light it TF up this year.

Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?

It's not about what the fans say every year—it's the constant practice field hype and talk of talent-across-the-board, en route to 6-7 seasons with a lot of underachieving come fall.

I think King will be a difference-maker for this program—the best quarterback on campus since the Brock Berlin era—which in itself is a monster reason for all the underachieving and sub-par seasons.

This truly has to be a breakout year for Miami, as well as King and Lashlee—not to mention Diaz, who gets a mulligan for year one (specifically because of all the changes he made this off-season to address the issues)—but godforbid this team can't win the lowly Coastal and allows Sam Howell and North Carolina (or Fuente-era Virginia Tech) to win the division, with a game-changer like King .... massive momentum will be lost and Diaz will be in for a long-*** 2021.

Advertisement
So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.
image.gif

Mopes are always hedging their bets. They want to predict doom and gloom so if the team falters, they can say "see, I told you so". If the team plays well, they'll just jump on the bandwagon. It's sad to me. I mean, I understand being realistic but to just assume the team is going to win 5,6,7 games because "Manny is a corch". Just seems counterproductive to me. I mean why bother following the team if you know they're going to suck. Unless you're just some sort of ********* who enjoys losing.

Advertisement
Idc if they say Jesus is on the playing field and catching 100 TOUCHDOWNS. I want to see it on the field in a real game. I love that players and coaches talk to the team. What are they really supposed to say we suck, we need help or we need new coaches, noooooo.
Let them be confident in what they have let them talk that cash SH..tt and then prove it on the field. Good or bad we still watching it until the end if not then u not a fan u a when we win u want to watch fan.

Swapping Cheech for King is enormous , it’s 3-4 to more wins. Book dat and bump this, I said it. He’s just that special , he’s a talent unlike anything we’ve had here. He was the alpha the day he walked in that locker room , how many kids would pull that off so fast?

We’re going to be really good this year, so if you’re scared go to church.
Straight like that.. watch how that Houston boy do it. He ain’t come here to bull****. 10 wins minimum

Advertisement
Mopes are always hedging their bets. They want to predict doom and gloom so if the team falters, they can say "see, I told you so". If the team plays well, they'll just jump on the bandwagon. It's sad to me. I mean, I understand being realistic but to just assume the team is going to win 5,6,7 games because "Manny is a corch". Just seems counterproductive to me. I mean why bother following the team if you know they're going to suck. Unless you're just some sort of ********* who enjoys losing.
Perfectly analyzed and stated.....

So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.

Lmao.

You on the other hand are an all knowing visionary who’s 100% certain what happened in the past is our forever destiny.

Nah. You’re just a spineless mope who’s feelings can’t get hurt again.

Advertisement
Lmao.

You on the other hand are an all knowing visionary who’s 100% certain what happened in the past is our forever destiny.

Nah. You’re just a spineless mope who’s feelings can’t get hurt again.
He’s permanently listed in Post #2 of the #KTDT for being a Mongoloid.

Advertisement
Back