King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

Advertisement
Too many new additions not to buy in. Honesty I’m expecting 10 convincing beat downs instead of cardiac canes all year. This is THE year we’ve been waiting on for years. I expect a solid Diaz defense and believe Lashlee will pass out 40 burgers to the entire coastal. Recruiting and attendance/atmosphere will get a huge shot in the arm (one hand washes the other). Ed Reed going to start incorporating his vision of Canes culture this year on top of the complete upgrades on offense, special teams, and staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Too many new additions not to buy in. Honesty I’m expecting 10 convincing beat downs instead of cardiac canes all year. This is THE year we’ve been waiting on for years. I expect a solid Diaz defense and believe Lashlee will pass out 40 burgers to the entire coastal. Recruiting and attendance/atmosphere will get a huge shot in the arm (one hand washes the other). Ed Reed going to start incorporating his vision of Canes culture this year on top of the complete upgrades on offense, special teams, and staff.

I hate to say this; but if it doesn’t happen this yr.....burn it down from top to bottom and start fresh. I’ve been beating this drum for a while; there is absolutely no excuses for this season not to be an absolute success. Not mediocre, not cardiac....success!

Advertisement
We will win every game this year.....

Till we don’t....our expectations EVERY year.One year it’s gotta happen why not this one...🤷‍♂️
smell that.gif
smelled like.gif
victory.gif

Agree man I'm a mope *** Bytch but every year when the season gets closer it's hard for me to not get excited and buy in when week 1 hits. I love this team and maybe just fuqin maybe we finally have the pieces to get it going. End of the season results affect me for a good while but that hope always draws me back cause this is my favorite team in all sports. King should light it TF up this year.
I F with you for this one, respect

Advertisement
Advertisement
As mentioned in the 247 article from yesterday, Miami might just be the unluckiest P5 team last year. 90% of our losses were 1 possession games. 4th and 17 plus a few Baxa whiffs away from being a 10-2 team. SERIOUSLY......UF, UNC, GT, and VaTech are all W’s if we hit on FGs alone, no tellIing who else we beat with a little bit of offensive rhythm that OC Enos failed to provide last year. People can’t begin to understand how significant Diaz’ changes will be. New spread scheme, new spread QB (who can run like Vick), new FG kicker who specializes in +50 FGs, new WR coach who has produced multiple first rounders, new OL coach who was an All American OLineman in a prolific spread offense, and add in a couple legendary local football figures to bolster our recruiting personnel, and we looking like we made 5 years of progress during a national crisis.

So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.
Shut yo dumb *** up

Advertisement
Back