King: "Miami 'loaded', 'everyone looks like the best player on the team'".

Advertisement
So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.

Actually looking at the mirror would make your ***** look bigger

I'm sorry yours Is small in every capacity

Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?

El remember miserable people are like a Virus. They like to spread to everyone.

So being a fan means blowing smoke up your own *** and everyone else's about how great things will be, until they aren't? You probably tell yourself how big your ***** is until you look in the mirror and it's proven otherwise, thinking that if you don't, you're just wasting your time.

No being a fan is knowing that every season is a New Season and having a positive outlook gives hope.

This is the guy I want to be sitting next to. I'd rather be delusional and happy for 8 months than miserable for 12. Sure, they've let me down, but I guarantee it doesn't hurt any less if you expect it.

That, and it's not like there is not good reason to be optimistic too! We now have a proven spread qb, we have a proven spread OC, we upgraded our dline, upgraded our offensive assistants adding Likens and Justice who have worked in spread systems. Our defense backfield comes back with more experience. I can go on. It's not like our optimism is groundless.

Advertisement

low level poster taking on high level poster.. trying to gain eClout. I heard about this, just wasn't sure how soon we'd see it in action.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Too many weak shouldered crybabies in our fan base.

Either shìt or get off the pot, stop being scared to be a fan or just jump completely off the ship.

All this fckin mopin' & whining every day is weak AF, even teams that haven't won in a much longer time than us have more enthusiasm & support for their team.

I get it "we say this every year!" Yeah no shìt that's the point of being a fan, because otherwise you're just wasting your time if you have no faith that things will get better, like if you're certain we're going to lose again this season then why are you even on here?
yep, maybe I'll get crushed later this year, but why bother if it's always the sky is falling? Yeah the last almost 20 years have been a letdown, but they are over, have no bearing on what is going to happen this year. CMD made some good changes, I thought he was gonna stand pat with Enos.

pushes my chips in...

God please let there be a season.
Yeah, that's my big concern. USC just announced that it will not conduct on-campus classes in the fall. I don't know if it is possible to have college athletics when the rest of the school is closed.

Advertisement
yep, maybe I'll get crushed later this year, but why bother if it's always the sky is falling? Yeah the last almost 20 years have been a letdown, but they are over, have no bearing on what is going to happen this year. CMD made some good changes, I thought he was gonna stand pat with Enos.

pushes my chips in...
The fact that he didn't and cleared out the assistants at all the trouble spots is the only reason for hope. Good signs.

The fact that he didn't and cleared out the assistants at all the trouble spots is the only reason for hope. Good signs.
Through his entire career as a coordinator, Manny Diaz has shown a willingness to change things that aren't working. He's shown an ability to be flexible and open minded in a profession dominated by stubborn egomaniacs. We've seen how many coaches and coordinators fail here because they were too stubborn to change what wasn't working? Now as a head coach, Diaz continues to find what doesn't work and change it. Now, he may still fail terribly but I'd rather see a guy go down trying to fix problems than see someone stubbornly bang their head against the wall over and over trying to do something that doesn't work.

Advertisement
Through his entire career as a coordinator, Manny Diaz has shown a willingness to change things that aren't working. He's shown an ability to be flexible and open minded in a profession dominated by stubborn egomaniacs. We've seen how many coaches and coordinators fail here because they were too stubborn to change what wasn't working? Now as a head coach, Diaz continues to find what doesn't work and change it. Now, he may still fail terribly but I'd rather see a guy go down trying to fix problems than see someone stubbornly bang their head against the wall over and over trying to do something that doesn't work.
He deserves credit for being flexible and trying to fix his mistakes. We're going to see if he's a problem solver or a guy who just keeps making bad decisions and trying to dig out.

I'm ready for Miami to start a streak of coastal cRowns and playing Clemson to get in the playoffs. Manny has a big hill to climb no doubt. I got chips on the table and juice in my glass! There's always time to be ****ed off later.

Advertisement
Back