King is a below average thrower, and we can’t beat good teams with him as a passer

Advertisement
King didn’t actually have anyone to throw to that ran pass patterns and could catch except TE the rest stunk for lack of a better word.

This year King lays claim to his throne

GOCANES

You’re honorary anytime. What happened to your signature? What was it before? The one that says full fledged rapper???

I appreciate that.

Yes, the ' full fledged rapper' . It was an 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ' reference to Charlie...full on rapist being his ' philanthropist' enunciation.

Just wondered. I didn't change it.

This board is not ours ,it’s a privilege to be here, I login in and don’t give a hoot what CIS does to my anything here it’s not mine .

These are good people who run this place .

I’m lucky to be here and thankful for the opportunity.

GOCANES

I appreciate that.

Yes, the ' full fledged rapper' . It was an 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ' reference to Charlie...full on rapist being his ' philanthropist' enunciation.

Just wondered. I didn't change it.
That’s weird. Change it back. I have no way of knowing who changed it.

Advertisement
King is a very good leader, he’s experienced and he can do a lot with his feet, but he handicaps us because he can’t throw the ball against good teams. At best he’s mediocre, but if we’re being honest, he’s a below average passer. On top of that, the guy is “maybe” 5’9”, and because of his miniature stature he can’t see over the line and/or the throwing lanes.

King is a good teammate, good person and a good leader, but he is stunting the teams growth and there is no way we’re beating Bama, UNC or any other good team with him under center. It’s not going to happen. And now we’re talking about putting a 75% King out there this season? His strength is running, not throwing.

We need to start Van Dyke and get Garcia some snaps every game. King was a great stop gap option for 2020, but let’s be realistic. A non throwing, 75% King will hurt us far more than he will help us in 2021.
Dude I've been called everything insulting for saying the same thing. I was not in the least impressed with King's passing abilities. I've see enough football to know that Garcia has better passing abilities than King. IMO and I'll say it again, Garcia should be our starter. Bama probably gonna kick our *** so make it baptism by fire. He'll think every defense a breeze after that.

Advertisement
This board is not ours ,it’s a privilege to be here, I login in and don’t give a hoot what CIS does to my anything here it’s not mine .

These are good people who run this place .

I’m lucky to be here and thankful for the opportunity.

GOCANES
You sound like those Quacks that calls everybody anti American who has a different opinion. Shut up and just read, right?

Asking for a friend...

When were Cane Fans asking for KD to be benched? Was it after a big loss during a regular season game??? Oh wait.......

Go Canes!!!
All the **** time. Us old heads remember. I'm not making it up. But believe what you want. It's actually not hard to imagine. His arm strength was meh.. He had zero mobility.. Is it really that hard to imagine some people foolishly thought we would be better off with a note athletic, stronger armed QB?

Advertisement
Totally uncalled for. You couldn’t make a pimple on his *** when it comes to being a Canes fan.
Been a Cane fan since 1977. Close friends with a Canes legend and several others. Was on sidelines for home games at the OB for the record. Still maintain telling people on a public board to appreciate and not give their opinion is exactly what those, I'm more American than you types would say. BTW, as a listed subscriber you make the site ad dollars.

Dude I've been called everything insulting for saying the same thing. I was not in the least impressed with King's passing abilities. I've see enough football to know that Garcia has better passing abilities than King. IMO and I'll say it again, Garcia should be our starter. Bama probably gonna kick our *** so make it baptism by fire. He'll think every defense a breeze after that.
My dude, your saw one scrimmage, with no crowd, against mostly 2d stringers, where he was literally not allowed to be touched by any defenders. To make that sort of proclamation now speaks for itself. I love Garcia and think it could be great but no one in their right mind would roll him out against Bama over a healthy King.

Advertisement
My dude, your saw one scrimmage, with no crowd, against mostly 2d stringers, where he was literally not allowed to be touched by any defenders. To make that sort of proclamation now speaks for itself. I love Garcia and think it could be great but no one in their right mind would roll him out against Bama over a healthy King.
Respect your opinion, but if you know any of the Cane receivers ask them privately who they believe is the best QB on the team?

Been a Cane fan since 1977. Close friends with a Canes legend and several others. Was on sidelines for home games at the OB for the record. Still maintain telling people on a public board to appreciate and not give their opinion is exactly what those, I'm more American than you types would say. BTW, as a listed subscriber you make the site ad dollars.
I mean it’s a privately owned board not a government agency enterprise so he’s not wrong and that’s what he thinks. 💁🏻‍♂️

Dude’s a big fan. He doesn’t bother anyone on here.

Advertisement
Back