King back throwing in April

Kings a competitor. You know he wants a shot at Alabama this being his last year in college and nothing really guaranteed beyond that. That said, I wouldn't mind if he sat and came back the week after for that month-long home stand against weaker teams to get him back in rhythm for the conference grind.
I don’t know about that. Going into the Bama game without King would be pretty devastating.

Advertisement
About 3-1/2 months out. I think King plays against Bama. I’d like to see him wear a brace or a support sleeve. Lashlee can limit, or eliminate altogether, any QB designed runs and still be effective.

I don’t know about that. Going into the Bama game without King would be pretty devastating.
Hey I think King will go but if TVD goes and plays well that could set us up for some real success in the future on the field and in recruiting!

Advertisement

You would be starting a 2nd year guy (van Dyke) or a true freshman... I'm thinking Bernie Kosar in 83. He lost of Fla, but that turned out pretty well!

Advertisement
I’m legit not trying to be a **** here, dead ***….but you gotta tell me what “full go” means. Like, you were playing pickup ball on Hollywood beach? Or you were 100% full speed as a D1 athlete?

And, that’s 10 months. King doesn’t have 10 months. He has 8. But you did say 2014, which, in the medical world may as well be 1014 with how quickly **** progresses.
Definitely not a D1 athlete, I was 27 at the time and played hockey (ice and roller) a couple times a week and still do. Started running in September 6 months out from surgery and by January I was able to play hockey again with no restrictions.

Also, it is worth mentioning that I probably did 10% of the rehab that King is doing. I feel pretty good about him playing week one as long as he has no setbacks.

If he were behind schedule, they’d be hedging and coach speaking like crazy. They’re not, and they’ve actually said he’s ahead of schedule at times, so I’m going to assume it’s very likely he’s ready for week 1.

He tore his MCL. This isn’t 1993. They’re probably just taking it slow with him and lol at “throwing in April”. He’s probably been throwing way before that by himself.

Advertisement
The O-line needed all his athleticism to prevent another year of big sack numbers. While we hope they're better, the prudent decision would be not to rush him back and maybe loose him for the season.
For every sack he evaded with athleticism there are multiple plays of him standing in the face of pressure and delivering throws with poise.

If you wanna see big sack numbers start Garcia. @Lance Roffers detailed how he was effectively taking a lot of sacks/hits in the spring game.

Advertisement
Not wrong, none of it

Signed, a guy who blew out his knee twice and was back in pads in a year...both times.

He tore his ACL, dude. Why do you come off as such an arrogant prick all the time when you literally don’t know anything? Can’t you just say “I think he tore his MCL. Right?” and people can just tell you that you’re mistaken and you learn something.

As far as the 2nd part, he himself has posted him throwing. In April. Not before. Did he throw a singular football from Jan to April? I’m sure he did. But his throwing regimen started again last month. Again, it’s documented and confirmed by the kid himself. But, you tore your knee up, so you know everything.

Nah I meant what I said tf

Did you have a past traumatic experience with some fan over an injury to develop this phobia? Were they super scary in how they didn't believe? Because it's okay. Things will be okay, 252cane. They're not so scary as you think. They might be scared, but they're not scary.

Advertisement
Back