King back throwing in April

Advertisement
King has no business playing in the Bama game. Roll Matocha out there and save the rest talent for the rest of the schedule.
If he's healthy, he plays. You really want the team to have this "oh well, we're going to lose anyway" mentality? Might as well forfeit the season of we're going to allow that mentality.

Advertisement
691B2584-6F3C-43C7-BF18-4EF5C36B0DA7.jpeg
76DB4527-F559-4C4E-BC22-F6D8741EBB7D.jpeg
I have absolutely no idea where he should be rehab wise but this has to be a good sign.

Advertisement
That’s what I was thinking. Seems awfully early to be working out without a brace.

I am no expert on knee rehab, but just that position he’s in requires weight and tension on the knee joint itself.

So from a limited layman’s perspective, that one shot looks promising. I wouldn’t extrapolate that to he’s going to be a full go at Alabama, but it just does give some hope for cautious optimism overall as far as his general recovery.

I mean if he is a full go at some point in the season, maybe even if it’s the second or third game, I still think that would be a remarkable recovery.

Probably will wear a brace during the season. Amari Rodgers wore one. Those things suck.

You don’t wear a brace during rehab. You bet your **** it goes on after he ices before he leaves. The most important part is gaining flexibility back early on. You can’t do that with a brace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you followed college football you’d know Bama has struggled mightily the last few years against good QBs and have been shredded by very good/top ones.

Your hyperbolic doom and gloom post would indicate you didn’t know, so I asked.
They have struggled agaisnt good qb's but they also score more then the qb's they have been struggling against.

Advertisement
Back