Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
He's got no answers, just more BS. The evidence is insurmountable. Beyond all reasonable doubt, he is a **** troll.

If his story can't stand,
he must be band.
He’s been on the board since charges were filed any you and didn’t respond but he hasn’t been on the board since Judge b @Andrew summonsed him so let’s see what happens when he gets on the board.

He's got no answers, just more BS. The evidence is insurmountable. Beyond all reasonable doubt, he is a **** troll.

he must be band.
He really ain't got the answers, Sway.
tenor - 2020-08-11T061727.841.gif

I just don’t care enough to respond because I’m a cane fan through and through and don’t wanna fight with my fellow fans on here. The allegations are BS.

Advertisement
Can we do some questions, perhaps, as an addition? Favorite Cane moments? Most disappointing? Need 5 examples of each. Need to be convincing, need to see emotion. It must include at least one Canes vs Gayturds moment and why!

he must be band.
There is no Cane fight in this dawg. I agree!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Zbrod95 @Hoyacane1620 @ajone228 , you guys post on 247.

is smoov a gaytor troll taking up residence on the UGA board or is he a misunderstood Cane?
That's what the Dawgs 247 board believes... I saw him first posting on UGA 247 about james Williams. Never saw him post prior to that.

No idea what his real allegiance is...

And let me add that he is a member of UGA 247 board - that's the only way you can post there. The Canes 247 board is open and anyone who is a VIP member of 247 can post. Most of those SEC boards are open only to their own team members in terms of posting. Or downvoting. You can only upvote

Advertisement
That's what the Dawgs 247 board believes... I saw him first posting on UGA 247 about james Williams. Never saw him post prior to that.

No idea what his real allegiance is...

And let me add that he is a member of UGA 247 board - that's the only way you can post there. The Canes 247 board is open and anyone who is a VIP member of 247 can post. Most of those SEC boards are open only to their own team members in terms of posting. Or downvoting. You can only upvote
A Cane wouldn’t join the UGA board bc of a writer. Maybe the gaytor or Nole boards to troll. And he says he’s unable to change boards.

Advertisement
Back