Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Charges have been brought by @No_Fly_Zone against @SmoovEth , who posts on the 247 UGA board as a suspected gaytor plant and troll who has told us in a thread here that he’s really a Cane but they won’t let him change boards and now he’s here, apparently doing the work of the gaytor.
La mentira se acabo. Kill him.

Advertisement
ScroungeLord has done nothing on CIS but conjure up beefs. Somehow, he's managed to remain here while other get the ziggy for far less. There are a few guys like him and ****ysucker and DBC who do nothing but troll but manage to evade the guillotine for some reason.
He’s crying about me giving him infractions and how this thread is a bad look, being started by a mod (I was a pre-mod when I started it) and it’s bullying.

******* hypocrite.

Advertisement
He’s crying about me giving him infractions and how this thread is a bad look, being started by a mod (I was a pre-mod when I started it) and it’s bullying.

******* hypocrite.
In other words, he’s another one of those big gaped out pussies who beats his bird chest like a tough guy and talks nothing but **** on the board then cries like a little snowflake bytch in PMs to the mods.

tenor - 2020-08-10T195011.812.gif

In other words, he’s another one of those big gaped out pussies who beats his bird chest like a tough guy and talks nothing but **** on the board then cries like a little snowflake bytch in PMs to the mods.
Spot. On.

We remember how he started **** in here in the earlier days of this thread then ran to the WEZ for reinforcements to fight his fight... and after a small bit of time, those guys saw what happened. I can’t imagine that they even like him over there.

How many times have you seen him taking shots at people on the board while puffing his bird chest out about CIS mouth breathers and other dumb ****.

Now we’re bullies and a bad look for CIS.

“Mods delete thread. They don’t let me freely insult them over politics and whatever I want in the #KTDT. Waaaaahh!”

lol. FOH bruh.

Advertisement
Spot. On.

We remember how he started **** in here in the earlier days of this thread then ran to the WEZ for reinforcements to fight his fight... and after a small bit of time, those guys saw what happened. I can’t imagine that they even like him over there.

How many times have you seen him taking shots at people on the board while puffing his bird chest out about CIS mouth breathers and other dumb ****.

Now we’re bullies and a bad look for CIS.

“Mods delete thread. They don’t let me freely insult them over politics and whatever I want in the #KTDT. Waaaaahh!”

lol. FOH bruh.
Big sad flappy ***** looking for cred from a bunch of miserable slobs on a gator board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back