Kill Trolls Dead Thread

giphy.gif

Advertisement
giphy - 2020-08-10T044126.515.gif

Advertisement
I see @canesthing3 looks like he’s on board. He has a 6th sense for detecting anti-cane activities.

The case against the accused is very strong. I find his testimony as to why he’s also a member of the UGA 247 board to be laughable at best. The jury of CIS is too smart for that and I’m expecting a guilty verdict to be rendered without much deliberation.

Advertisement
The natives are getting restless. Let me Check on Judge bAndrew...

View attachment 126921

smh
Welp, looks like I’m going to have to step in fairly soon if @Andrew doesn’t show up. He’s already dealing with an appeal of my infractions by the guy who started up again on the previous page.... and I’ve gone ahead and reply-banned the guy from here for now.

Welp, looks like I’m going to have to step in fairly soon if @Andrew doesn’t show up. He’s already dealing with an appeal of my infractions by the guy who started up again on the previous page.... and I’ve gone ahead and reply-banned the guy from here for now.
What’s happening?

Advertisement
The case against the accused is very strong. I find his testimony as to why he’s also a member of the UGA 247 board to be laughable at best. The jury of CIS is too smart for that and I’m expecting a guilty verdict to be rendered without much deliberation.
I actually have footage of him when Marshall committed to the Gayturds -

Animated GIF

Advertisement
What’s happening?
Charges have been brought by @No_Fly_Zone against @SmoovEth , who posts on the 247 UGA board as a suspected gaytor plant and troll who has told us in a thread here that he’s really a Cane but they won’t let him change boards and now he’s here, apparently doing the work of the gaytor.

Advertisement
Back