Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Post off topic multiple times in a thread
You're still here, so mixed results.
You really need to borrow more from the playbook of other butt hurt snowflake groups, like liberals and me too, to silence the voices of opinions you don’t like. Try more bullying!

Advertisement
You really need to borrow more from the playbook of other butt hurt snowflake groups, like liberals and me too, to silence the voices of opinions you don’t like. Try more bullying!
Who said I didn't like your opinion? I don't ever want opinions silenced. But there's a difference between:

a) I dislike parsnips.

b) Parsnips suck and anyone who grows, sells, serves, or eats them is a colossal ******* who deserves to die in a pit of fire with a hot poker up his ***.

Which one are you?

You're still here, so mixed results.
He’s the same guy who basically told the guy with a recent heart attack to F off and google stuff.

@LoungeLord you need to grow up a little your porsting history (including on this thread) reeks of immaturity and it’s honestly a little embarrassing.

Advertisement
I have a feeling @Andrew's poorly-conceived name change nonsense will be (has already been?) quickly exploited by the numerous trolls and turds who already lurk in the shadows of this forum. But if it gets people to click...

Just to point out, the moderators have to approve the name change.

I think @RVA Cane should require a 5000 word essay explaining the necessity of the name change.

Advertisement
You’ve been in Post #2 as a Mongoloid ever since you started trouble in this thread originally. We’ve all seen the asinine comments you’ve posted on the board multiple times. I’ve left you alone but if you’re gonna start back up in here, congratulations, I just gave you 2 infractions and from now on I’m sweeping the leg on you out there.

You’ve been in Post #2 as a Mongoloid ever since you started trouble in this thread originally. We’ve all seen the asinine comments you’ve posted on the board multiple times. I’ve left you alone but if you’re gonna start back up in here, congratulations, I just gave you 2 infractions and from now on I’m sweeping the leg on you out there.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
The case against a **** troll named @SmoovEth ...

Only 50 days fresh, and almost exclusively posting negative **** in ****-related threads.
Sucking off Hova like a **** in multiple threads. (See Exhibit A; Exhibit B).
Called Marshall a "diva" that UM should stop recruiting. (See Exhibit C).
Just posted about a Brashard Smith flip to UiF. (See Exhibit D).

The case against a **** troll named @SmoovEth ...

Only 50 days fresh, and almost exclusively posting negative **** in ****-related threads.
Sucking off Hova like a **** in multiple threads. (See Exhibit A; Exhibit B).
Called Marshall a "diva" that UM should stop recruiting. (See Exhibit C).
Just posted about a Brashard Smith flip to UiF. (See Exhibit D).
Judge @Andrew , please look at the evidence being presented in the case at hand. My understanding, from the accused’s admission, is that the accused is a Cane who is on the UGA board on 247 who joined that as his home board because he likes Rusty Mansell and cannot change boards to Inside the U.

Judge @Andrew , please look at the evidence being presented in the case at hand. My understanding, from the accused’s admission, is that the accused is a Cane who is on the UGA board on 247 who joined that as his home board because he likes Rusty Mansell and cannot change boards to Inside the U.

I am a fan of simple reasoning. To believe the accused's story, we would have to believe this goofball **** troll opted into a board for an $EC team on 247 that happens to be UiF's biggest $ec rival, solely because he likes one 247 "recruiting expert" over the rest (Rusty Mansell). First, who actually likes any specific 247 outsider so much that they would join a board in a different conference from their purported favorite college football team? Second, does anyone actually like Rusty Mansell and his "recruiting insight" that much? Third, you know how many CBs Rusty put in for UM in the 2020 class? ZERO. You know how many he put in for UM so far in 2021? GOOSE EGG!

The accused is asking us all to believe he is a UM fan on UGA's 247 site solely because he has a favorite recruiting expert (who covers a different team in a different conference, where, oh by the way, UiF happens to play) who also doesn't seem to be very plugged into UM football. Seems like a stretch. And, frankly, if it's true, I have big doubts about this guy's logical reasoning process.

But here's a much simpler explanation: the guy is a UiF troll who is on one board (UGA 247) trolling one rival fanbase, and on a second board trolling another rival's fanbase (UM CIS). In fact, this is a position shared by members of the UGA 247 board. (See Exhibit E).

Advertisement
I am a fan of simple reasoning. To believe the accused's story, we would have to believe this goofball **** troll opted into a board for an $EC team on 247 that happens to be UiF's biggest $ec rival, solely because he likes one 247 "recruiting expert" over the rest (Rusty Mansell). First, who actually likes any specific 247 outsider so much that they would join a board in a different conference from their purported favorite college football team? Second, does anyone actually like Rusty Mansell and his "recruiting insight" that much? Third, you know how many CBs Rusty put in for UM in the 2020 class? ZERO. You know how many he put in for UM so far in 2021? GOOSE EGG!

The accused is asking us all to believe he is a UM fan on UGA's 247 site solely because he has a favorite recruiting expert (who covers a different team in a different conference, where, oh by the way, UiF happens to play) who also doesn't seem to be very plugged into UM football. Seems like a stretch. And, frankly, if it's true, I have big doubts about this guy's logical reasoning process.

But here's a much simpler explanation: the guy is a UiF troll who is on one board (UGA 247) trolling one rival fanbase, and on a second board trolling another rival's fanbase (UM CIS). In fact, this is a position shared by members of the UGA 247 board. (See Exhibit E).
I believe your view is accurate. He’s a gaytor plant on the UGA 247 board and on our UM board as well.

Drax says thumbs down.
Batista bomb his *** tf outta here
View attachment 126909

Advertisement
Back