Kill Trolls Dead Thread

MISTER OWL

Senior
Tuscaloosa is a trash city but Baton Rouge is actually pretty nice and you got New Orleans only a little more then an hour up the road
I had to go to Baton Rouge a few times and thought is was the most god awful place on Earth. Traffic was awful, weather was awful, people were miserable. Only decent place to eat hang out is a strip literally under a freeway. Campus was trash - only cool part was there was a great bar/seafood joint right on campus.

You’re still a grunt in basic training. You don’t get a vote yet.
TrumpyCane has contributed more Gator Tears on my two days of this Earth than many in their entire lifetime. The Gator Tears are making me more powerful day by day.

I will forgive you this one time because from what TrumpyCane has read you seem like someone I would like on staff

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
Ok picture this, let's say you are a 5 star CB and can go anywhere you want. Completely forget about who your favorite team is and where you grew up. Your number 1 focus is to become the best CB in the country and become a 1st round pick and you want to go where you get the best coaching. Are you going to Miami with Rumph? Alabama with Saban, Charles Kelly and Karl Scott or LSU with ED O and Corey Raymond. What would pick?

Miami has been putting out great DBs since the 1970s.

Maybe it's not the "current position coach", who could leave at any time. Maybe it's the players and the fact that Miami allows a certain style of defense NO MATTER WHO IS COACHING.

Stop playing games. Fvck a "Charles Kelly" or "Karl Scott" or "Corey Raymond". I don't care.

You act like these kids are 12 year old gymnasts going off to the Karolyi Ranch.

Go Canes!!

All ACC
TrumpyCane has contributed more Gator Tears on my two days of this Earth than many in their entire lifetime. The Gator Tears are making me more powerful day by day.

I will forgive you this one time because from what TrumpyCane has read you seem like someone I would like on staff

Save it for Melania, newbie doofus.