Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Tuscaloosa is a trash city but Baton Rouge is actually pretty nice and you got New Orleans only a little more then an hour up the road
I had to go to Baton Rouge a few times and thought is was the most god awful place on Earth. Traffic was awful, weather was awful, people were miserable. Only decent place to eat hang out is a strip literally under a freeway. Campus was trash - only cool part was there was a great bar/seafood joint right on campus.

You’re still a grunt in basic training. You don’t get a vote yet.

TrumpyCane has contributed more Gator Tears on my two days of this Earth than many in their entire lifetime. The Gator Tears are making me more powerful day by day.

I will forgive you this one time because from what TrumpyCane has read you seem like someone I would like on staff

Ok picture this, let's say you are a 5 star CB and can go anywhere you want. Completely forget about who your favorite team is and where you grew up. Your number 1 focus is to become the best CB in the country and become a 1st round pick and you want to go where you get the best coaching. Are you going to Miami with Rumph? Alabama with Saban, Charles Kelly and Karl Scott or LSU with ED O and Corey Raymond. What would pick?

Miami has been putting out great DBs since the 1970s.

Maybe it's not the "current position coach", who could leave at any time. Maybe it's the players and the fact that Miami allows a certain style of defense NO MATTER WHO IS COACHING.

Stop playing games. Fvck a "Charles Kelly" or "Karl Scott" or "Corey Raymond". I don't care.

You act like these kids are 12 year old gymnasts going off to the Karolyi Ranch.

TrumpyCane has contributed more Gator Tears on my two days of this Earth than many in their entire lifetime. The Gator Tears are making me more powerful day by day.

I will forgive you this one time because from what TrumpyCane has read you seem like someone I would like on staff

Save it for Melania, newbie doofus.

Advertisement

Don't let this go to your head, Trumpy Cane. Stay humble.

@RVA Cane, have you met @SweetAndSour ?

Join date of 2013, 3 posts total, all today. Started a thread in recruiting called What I'm hearing.

Any guesses as to which repeat offender this is?
Canes2121. He just changed his name this morning to Chinese food. I don’t think he’s ever posted before.

Advertisement
Canes2121. He just changed his name this morning to Chinese food. I don’t think he’s ever posted before.

I have a feeling @Andrew's poorly-conceived name change nonsense will be (has already been?) quickly exploited by the numerous trolls and turds who already lurk in the shadows of this forum. But if it gets people to click...

I have a feeling @Andrew's poorly-conceived name change nonsense will be (has already been?) quickly exploited by the numerous trolls and turds who already lurk in the shadows of this forum. But if it gets people to click...
I agree with that take of trolls attempting to exploit the name change. @RVA Cane could be become very busy.

I’ve already seen a couple of troll-ish types do it and others look like trolls now.

I put a space between RVA and Cane. Not sure if I’ll keep it.
I’ve often thought of shortening mine to 423Cane just so I don’t have to type as much. Not so much these days!

Advertisement
Hey @Baycountycane, you mongoloid donkey - One more thing...

5E49E825-8EC1-4D98-B265-AE161A2F54B4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back