Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think right said fred should be on the chopping block.
I don’t agree with his views on people with weight issues, people who come from money, zoning and weed... but he’s allowed to have his views.

Most trolls are newer posters/accounts. What has he done?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I looked it up. Homophones which are spelled differently are heterographs, which is what we are talking about here, so @Canedog is hetero not homo, so that means that his writing is explicitly... heterographic???
Canedog is heterographic righter four shore.

You like the way I right? The billbored and banner bois due two it seams. They axed me two help right there next massage and I said I wood!

Advertisement
Ayo they got my man NY????

Mods stat trife.

His ban has nothing to do with this thread. That said, here you go:

B4DC7B38-E7AA-4209-9ACC-E247D1D5A834.gif

Advertisement
Please, no drop the soap memes. I'm still recovering....
Lol. Nope.

He’s requested the ability to come in here because people know he’s blocked from posting in here and they came in here talking about him and, even after his ban is over, he can’t respond here so it’s unfair. I don’t blame him for feeling that way, neither does Androol. He’s promised a Shtick-free appearance. He can come in and address the comments he takes exception to. It’s a limited thing.

Lol. Nope.

He’s requested the ability to come in here because people know he’s blocked from posting in here and they came in here talking about him and, even after his ban is over, he can’t respond here so it’s unfair. I don’t blame him for feeling that way, neither does Androol. He’s promised a Shtick-free appearance. He can come in and address the comments he takes exception to. It’s a limited thing.
Some serious backroom deals. Completely intrigued......
😃

Advertisement
Back