Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I’m gonna get destroyed here for posting this but if you don’t get @nystateofmind and his schtick then the joke is on you.

He makes all these *** jokes, excessive as they may be, on a college chat board where we semi-obsess over decisions made by teenage kids. Myself included. And some of y’all Twitter stalk these kids too, even attack them on social media. Some, and not the majority.

There’s more to discussing the U with fellow fans, and it’s much bigger than just a few recruits and the current players, of course, but at the end of the day, this schit shouldn’t be taken so seriously.

It’s just a joke, and if he annoys you, then just block him.

Yeah thats it

Advertisement
I don’t even follow the NFL anymore so this is it for me. That said, getting kids to the NFL helps our program and that’s what I see it for.

Yep this is why we’ve been dominating for the last 15 years while staying in the top 5 of most NFL players

Yep this is why we’ve been dominating for the last 15 years while staying in the top 5 of most NFL players
I don’t care about the NFL itself but helps to put kids in the NFL. Ask LCE how many future Day 1 and day 2 NFL draft talents we’ve lost in recruiting because of our subpar past 15 years.

Advertisement
I don’t even follow the NFL anymore so this is it for me. That said, getting kids to the NFL helps our program and that’s what I see it for.
I hear you brother . I should of looked at the big picture. I agree getting kids into the NFL helpd recruiting. Looking at qbs. Which perrenial winning schools are putting qbs in the NFL? Mahomes, Jackson, Garapolo, etc aren't from the big schools...

I hear you brother . I should of looked at the big picture. I agree getting kids into the NFL helpd recruiting. Looking at qbs. Which perrenial winning schools are putting qbs in the NFL? Mahomes, Jackson, Garapolo, etc aren't from the big schools...
Oklahoma is really it I guess. Ohio State will be in there too.

Don't overanalyze NYSOM. He's not some poster who had a *** awakening and found "his truth."

In his original form, he was absolutely scathing, set on destroying anyone hanging onto the notion Richt had some elite history in the SEC that was just misunderstood. He was brutal, people hated him and he caught a BAND.

When he came back, he was Mr. Positively Positive and over the top nice, as he mockingly called everyone, "friend." That too got under people's skin so he the went into hyperdrive with the Kenneth, recipes and homoeroticism. Now he launched his ANN channel, posting off-topic news threads because he learned that too ****es people off.

There isn't a thing about him that's authentic other than a genuine desire to **** off the same thin-skinned super fans that got into it with him when he was legitimately critical off the program. So, when one of those people gets ****ed about something, he presses on that nerve. So on, so forth.

I like him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't overanalyze NYSOM. He's not some poster who had a *** awakening and found "his truth."

In his original form, he was absolutely scathing, set on destroying anyone hanging onto the notion Richt had some elite history in the SEC that was just misunderstood. He was brutal, people hated him and he caught a BAND.

When he came back, he was Mr. Positively Positive and over the top nice, as he mockingly called everyone, "friend." That too got under people's skin so he the went into hyperdrive with the Kenneth, recipes and homoeroticism. Now he launched his ANN channel, posting off-topic news threads because he learned that too ****es people off.

There isn't a thing about him that's authentic other than a genuine desire to **** off the same thin-skinned super fans that got into it with him when he was legitimately critical off the program. So, when one of those people gets ****ed about something, he presses on that nerve. So on, so forth.

I like him.
This is as succinct and accurate as it could be put. The hate was originally before the *** thing, he was trolling the good posters. When he switched to the “Friend” thing, he was trolling porsters and angry people at first which was funny to me. Then it went how it went.

When he and I buried the hatchets in January, we had an understanding in our PM that we would stop with any personal attacks but that I would also oppose his shtick - mostly when he went all over the place with it was my intent. He was fine with it.

Though I don’t always agree with the whole thing, I’m not going to bash him. I am also not going to go against the mod who clipped him either. I understand that the mod did what he thought was appropriate given the circumstances and I have to support that mod if I’m being objective. The mods need to be able to exercise some level of order.

I hope he comes back in a week and modifies his approach. I invented ANN and BNN and I enjoy making the gifs for his news so I’m hoping that a reasonable balance can be agreed to by the powers that be. There can be a place here for him here to do his thing in a confined way just not dominating everything.

Last edited:

I like him.

I don't hate the guy. Some of his ish can be funny.

The innuendo crap can get old. But...

Reason why I have said what I said. Is stop making new threads of something generally weak sauce.

Have him comeback in months...To make threads only in Wizards den or something.

Or ****, send him over to ViperAlley. He will last maybe 2 days.

You mean when King is off to the XFL. Really good college QB, but he'll never play a snap in a regular season game in the NFL (not accounting for position change).
Unless he ishes the bed here.. Which I doubt. He will get drafted to the NFL in round 2 or 3. He will make a few million quickly.

Then XFL ( which is better than I thought so far).. Or whatever. He will have made some coins before 30. This next college football season does not burn down any barn doors with the QBs that are going to come out and are draft available.

Some of us aren't worried about what he'll do in the NFL. Just win at the []_[].....
This is exactly how I feel. Its all well and good to show how many points our alumni have scored in Super Bowls or have been inducted in the NFL HOF. I want more college accolades. If we win national championships, the NFL will follow.

Advertisement
Back