Kill Trolls Dead Thread

This is exactly how I feel. Its all well and good to show how many points our alumni have scored in Super Bowls or have been inducted in the NFL HOF. I want more college accolades. If we win national championships, the NFL will follow.
Besides the unnecessary pre-game hype videos that boost the egos of these kids. The whole ProCanes feature at the game is overkill....
IMO

Advertisement
Canedog has no issue with NY's current one week band. The perma band imposed a year ago was BS witch is why Canedog was opposed to it. His schick is somethang I rarely react to or pay much attention two but some of it is humerus. Young blood needs to stay more on point.

Canedog has no issue with NY's current one week band. The perma band imposed a year ago was BS witch is why Canedog was opposed to it. His schick is somethang I rarely react to or pay much attention two but some of it is humerus. Young blood needs to stay more on point.
Yet you disliked my post stating his schtick was past its expiration date. Why?

Woof woof, ninja. That 3rd person **** is mad dope.....

Advertisement
You a definitely right JD08.

Canes need 3 seasons in a row of 10 wins. Then it will be on and cracking.
This is exactly how I feel. Its all well and good to show how many points our alumni have scored in Super Bowls or have been inducted in the NFL HOF. I want more college accolades. If we win national championships, the NFL will follow.

His schick can still bee humerus, even if it can go to far and two much of it, for me. To each his own.

Saying da mane's schick is past its expiration date is probably wat I reacted two, because he can bee funny. But honestly, sometimes my finger has a mind of its own when tapping on ds keys.
I apologize if I offended you, friend.

His schick can still bee humerus, even if it can go to far and two much of it, for me. To each his own.

Saying da mane's schick is past its expiration date is probably wat I reacted two, because he can bee funny. But honestly, sometimes my finger has a mind of its own when tapping on ds keys.

I apologize if I offended you, friend.
It takes a lot of work to offend me. Almost as much as it does to intentionally misspell words, friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand that the mod did what he thought was appropriate given the circumstances and I have to support that mod if I’m being objective. The mods need to be able to exercise some level of order.

See what they did with NY was reasonable; what they did to Canes Dynasty was a load of crap.

...I'm still highly annoyed about that.

See what they did with NY was reasonable; what they did to Canes Dynasty was a load of crap.

...I'm still highly annoyed about that.
The Cane Dynasty situation was horrendous.

I have discussed this situation with the powers that be. NYSOM has been blocked from this thread bc I wanted to keep his shtick out of here. At this point he’s coming back in 6 days and he will be permitted into this thread to respond to what has been said. If some don’t like it, I don’t like it but fair is fair.

When I started this thread, I made an effort to keep it focused on trolls and leave him out of it. If I started bringing him up, and he couldn’t defend himself, that would be a bîtch move so that’s the way it now has to be.

And yes, he’ll go back to blocked but after it works itself out. It’s better to have it in here than all over the board. Here it can be contained.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After not entering a plea, Kino has been found guilty of trolling and has been perma banned.
@kino Joseph - be gone

61C506F9-F50A-4A64-9C15-5482C7D61E22.gif

Advertisement
Back