Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Why do you guys give this douche so much attention....literally drives me away from the board as much as he does. You come off as groupie chicks.
This.

I am surprised how many people enjoy his lame approach. As I said last night, sure have fun and bust some balls...But respect this place.

He was clickbaiting this place to the point it was somewhat unbearable.

This.

I am surprised how many people enjoy his lame approach. As I said last night, sure have fun and bust some balls...But respect this place.

He was clickbaiting this place to the point it was somewhat unbearable.
Well, he’s gone for a week. If he comes back the same way - which is likely - he’ll get to a perma-ban again. If he sticks to his threads with his shtick - and keeps those threads to Canes or a few reasonable OT’s - which is not likely - he’ll survive.

And if anybody cares or wonders..

This place can be an absolute blast. I remember waking up in a Miami Hotel (near the newly built Porsche hotel..for location..I live in CA)

Hungover, but happy to have squeaked out the win in 2013 against UF.

And this place was a riot with funny **** gif after gif. The ****, or Mexicano ones were my favorites.

Notre Dame a few years back was very good times too.

We all had fun man.

I look forward to it again.. Someday sooner than later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And if anybody cares or wonders..

This place can be an absolute blast. I remember waking up in a Miami Hotel (near the newly built Porsche hotel..for location..I live in CA)

Hungover, but happy to have squeaked out the win in 2013 against UF.

And this place was a riot with funny **** gif after gif. The ****, or Mexicano ones were my favorites.

Notre Dame a few years back was very good times too.

We all had fun man.

I look forward to it again.. Someday sooner than later.
Gotta get back to winning it's been a **** show past 2 years! It brings the negativity. I like Manny made the moves he did on offence huge upgrade!!

Gotta get back to winning it's been a **** show past 2 years! It brings the negativity. I like Manny made the moves he did on offence huge upgrade!!
I can’t hate on the off-season for the offense. I don’t have much confidence in the defensive staff but the offense was just beyond abysmal.

Lmao noticed that the 1st time rainbow lover got sacked...
Funny part is he disliked my post about the schtick being played out, but I've never once bashed him for it and honestly don't care if he does for the next 20 years.

Advertisement

I think King and Lashlee will get on the same page pretty quickly. Familiarity with the same type of system..

One key will be Which Receivers and Tight Ends really practice/understand the new scheme.

If Manny and co..can go 9 wins maaybe. 10 it will be a very nice turnaround.. The following season will have UM set-up for a splash back into the big boy college football teams.

We also must develop TVD or someone to carry the torch properly after King is off to the NFL.

I think King and Lashlee will get on the same page pretty quickly. Familiarity with the same type of system..

One key will be Which Receivers and Tight Ends really practice/understand the new scheme.

If Manny and co..can go 9 wins maaybe. 10 it will be a very nice turnaround.. The following season will have UM set-up for a splash back into the big boy college football teams.

We also must develop TVD or someone to carry the torch properly after King is off to the NFL.

You mean when King is off to the XFL. Really good college QB, but he'll never play a snap in a regular season game in the NFL (not accounting for position change).

Advertisement
I’m gonna get destroyed here for posting this but if you don’t get @nystateofmind and his schtick then the joke is on you.

He makes all these *** jokes, excessive as they may be, on a college chat board where we semi-obsess over decisions made by teenage kids. Myself included. And some of y’all Twitter stalk these kids too, even attack them on social media. Some, and not the majority.

There’s more to discussing the U with fellow fans, and it’s much bigger than just a few recruits and the current players, of course, but at the end of the day, this schit shouldn’t be taken so seriously.

It’s just a joke, and if he annoys you, then just block him.

Advertisement
Back