Kill Trolls Dead Thread

He was literally homosexually harassing Brock. Literally stalking him
Ok. If you’re talking about yesterday, I get it. If you’re talking about the whole time then the owners should have put a stop to it immediately. They allowed it. I never got one message from the ownership telling me to stop with the gifs.

Advertisement
Ok. If you’re talking about yesterday, I get it. If you’re talking about the whole time then the owners should have put a stop to it immediately. They allowed it. I never got one message from the ownership telling me to stop with the gifs.

Not talking about your gifs. I’m just speculating. I don’t know what the final actual straw was, because I didn’t report him for anything. It was just what I’ve seen from him. Taking into consideration that most of the time, I just ignore his posts. So there must’ve been a lot more weird harassment. Broke did the right thing and ignored him, from what I could see.

I marked this clown a long time ago, way before his ghay shtick alter-personality, as a pathological attention *****. Way before.

Not talking about your gifs. I’m just speculating. I don’t know what the final actual straw was, because I didn’t report him for anything. It was just what I’ve seen from him. Taking into consideration that most of the time, I just ignore his posts. So there must’ve been a lot more weird harassment. Broke did the right thing and ignored him, from what I could see.

I marked this clown a long time ago, way before his ghay shtick alter-personality, as a pathological attention *****. Way before.
I don’t know that it was over Brock or only over Brock. He went all over the place with his shtick, posted OT, stalked Brock...??? I told him many times to keep his shtick to his own threads. Yesterday it was everywhere.

I mean it’s difficult not to when he is posting every two seconds. Some of us wanted to bring him to court but the powers that be wouldn’t allow his fate to be judged here.
I tried! It was clear to me and others here that it was not happening. I made the best of it. The gifs were entertaining for me. And I don’t think he’s perma-banned either. He’ll be back. He needs clear guidelines for what he can and can’t do from the owners and they should make it public so everyone knows the rules.

Advertisement
I tried! It was clear to me and others here that it was not happening. I made the best of it. The gifs were entertaining for me. And I don’t think he’s perma-banned either. He’ll be back. He needs clear guidelines for what he can and can’t do from the owners and they should make it public so everyone knows the rules.
Of course you did, you are one of us, not a power that is.

Advertisement
My rule of thumb is whatever your schtick is, have it be funny.

That dude was unoriginal, repetitive, wholly unfunny and desperate for attention at levels I’ve never seen before.

He was like an obnoxious Gallagher smashing a watermelon with a sledgehammer. After seeing it more than twice it goes from funny to stupid and annoying.

I just want to know if he goes in post #2

Igor needs a little notice.

C10F2FF6-3F9F-47D3-A086-F6ABAA4633FE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back