Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
NYSOM was band four 1 week four starting two many OT threads, not any schtick. Let's not get two PC here cause a lot of posters post things that might be funny to some and offensive to others.

I can say with certainty that NYSOM is a Canes fan and with the same certainty that he purposely comes to CIS to push peoples buttons and to see how far he can push the envelope of his shtick until he gets the band. This by far is not his first band. He has a long history of this behavior and rest assured when he returns, will continue with same behavior. He lives for the attention and as long as he gets it, will continue relentlessly.
He can’t help himself. He needs to limit it to his threads though. When there’s a legit story and he starts in with the *** shtick in someone else’s thread it’s tiring. I do want to point out that there are a number of posters now who summons him to those threads as well and he naturally responds in full shtick. That’s become a portion of the problem.

4249F27B-3838-47B9-966D-11A92B1504D9.gif

Last edited:
@ST26 - your only the 2nd poster we’ve sent to the @caneinorlando pre trial diversion program and both of you strayed and were executed.

View attachment 111690
You still think I am a gators fan? You see that license plate, it was personally signed and given to me by Corn Elder. Also, I have posters and footballs of former players autographs. So ya, I am a canes fan. You look like a clown right now. LMFAO. Also, you are so soft for kicking me out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
Advertisement
You still think I am a gators fan? You see that license plate, it was personally signed and given to me by Corn Elder. Also, I have posters and footballs of former players autographs. So ya, I am a canes fan. You look like a clown right now. LMFAO. Also, you are so soft for kicking me out.
You kicked yourself out bc you wouldn’t let it go. It got annoying. Stay away from bigotry and politics in here.

You’re now in the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion Program. You didn’t want bAndrew as a mentor. How about the guy who came in and talked Wall Street And business schools to you, @OriginalGatorHater ? It would have to be a special exception outside of this thread but I can ask.

You kicked yourself out bc you wouldn’t let it go. It got annoying. Stay away from bigotry and politics in here.

You’re now in the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion Program. Yo udidn’t want bAndrew as a mentor. How about the guy who came in and talked Wall Street And business schools to you, @OriginalGatorHater ? It would have to be a special exception outside of this thread but I can ask.
F that Pre Trial noise...I passed with Flying colors since my false imprisonment...

Advertisement
Those “Gaytor postings” that I read came from a canes Facebook group and a Canes Instagram page

You are a buffoon. It doesn't matter "where" the postings came from.

1. They were lies created by Gaytors to build their fake news story about "Avantae changed his mind at the last minute"
2. YOU re-posted them as fact, YOU had the nerve to tell those of us who actually know what happened that they are wrong.
3. YOU chose to act as if you had superior information, when the reality is that you relied on THIRD-HAND Gaytor propaganda that was reposted on Facebook and Instagram.

If you can't just shut your mouth, show a little humility, and acknowledge that you were wrong, then you will be banned again, and with quickness.

And, for the record, you should be banned for possessing and displaying that horrendous 2015 jersey. Real Cane fans burned that one shortly after it arrived in the mail (and it was highly flammable).

Advertisement
What "new tricks" will NYSOM come up with? I think he will try to claim that he is now cohabitating with guys named Devante and Emilio, so that he can make lots of hacky black and Hispanic jokes.
He’s promised a shtick-free appearance in this thread.

You are a buffoon. It doesn't matter "where" the postings came from.

1. They were lies created by Gaytors to build their fake news story about "Avantae changed his mind at the last minute"
2. YOU re-posted them as fact, YOU had the nerve to tell those of us who actually know what happened that they are wrong.
3. YOU chose to act as if you had superior information, when the reality is that you relied on THIRD-HAND Gaytor propaganda that was reposted on Facebook and Instagram.

If you can't just shut your mouth, show a little humility, and acknowledge that you were wrong, then you will be banned again, and with quickness.

And, for the record, you should be banned for possessing and displaying that horrendous 2015 jersey. Real Cane fans burned that one shortly after it arrived in the mail (and it was highly flammable).
Bro... He made a rookie mistake In that photo.
I was gonna spare him but since he came back like a douche again and he’s so smart - sweep the leg, Johnny:

62E5365F-6664-4B0E-BD50-0AB6463695DC.gif

This guy is like herpes.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back