Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Unlike some others, I’m actually impressed that you’re in high school and making $5-600 per month with a business. You can scale up from there.

Is it an online thing and what do you sell? How many hours per week do you have to dedicate to it? How long ago did you start it?

Advertisement
No I am laughing because you think you struck gold by finding out my FIRST name. I don’t care at all that you have my first name. What are you going to do with a first name. Lmfao

I'm going to come up to CT to give you a half-brother. What are you going to do about it?

Banned for Brock or trolling???

View attachment 111935

For the record if it is for trolling, he will go to Post #2 in a special place.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
pancake.gif

People are going to google "Matthew" and "rich mommy" and "Florida Gator fan" and then start sending a bunch of pizzas to your (mommy's) house.

I would love it if you sent me some pizzas. I would love some pizza from Johns of Bleeker Street. But just to warn you, if you look up my name and "Florida Gator fan", you aren't going to find anything because I am a canes fan.

Advertisement
No, you don't get his schtick at all.

His prior log-in name (or names) were perma-banned. One of his earlier log-ins was "too negative". So his "social commentary" was to come back with an overly positive persona. Same thing with the *** stuff. He is not "commenting on adults' semi-obsession over teenage kids". That is NOT what he is doing. He is baiting people by very flamboyant behavior, and he tries to get people to attack him for "being" *** (when he is not) so that he can point out these people to Andrew and other moderators (who know full well about his prior log-in names).

To the extent that NYSOM is making any "social commentary", it is not about us following college football players, it is about trying to prove to Andrew and others that there are "other posters" who should be banned as well, he feels he was unfairly singled out for permabanning in the past.

It's just a ridiculous long-con troll job.

Anybody who seriously thinks NYSOM is *** has the mental capacity of a 2 year old.

Imagine if somebody came on here pretending to be black, and exhibited stereotypical black behavior. How long would it take them to get banned? Two seconds?

No I am laughing because you think you struck gold by finding out my FIRST name. I don’t care at all that you have my first name. What are you going to do with a first name. Lmfao
Focus *******. I didn't mention anything about your 1st name. Secondly, you could spontaneously combust right now and I wouldn't miss a wink of sleep....

I would love it if you sent me some pizzas. I would love some pizza from Johns of Bleeker Street. But just to warn you, if you look up my name and "Florida Gator fan", you aren't going to find anything because I am a canes fan.
They probably don’t ordinarily deliver to CT from the East Village.

Ok. Why don’t we all cool off??? No need to continue with the aggression.

Advertisement
I don't think NYSOM was a troll. What did he do wrong?

You guys are hating on the man just for being ***. Let's just tell it how it is.

Why is it OK for some people on here to post pictures of women every time we land a recruit - sometimes very fat women - but it's not OK for NYSOM to express himself in exactly the same way? Either allow none of it, or allow all of it. But don't apply different rules to him just because of his orientation.

It just shows the bigotry that still exists against homosexuals.

Just let him be himself. He wasn't hurting anyone.

But that's just my opinion.
You're either joking or totally do not understand his posts.

Anybody who seriously thinks NYSOM is *** has the mental capacity of a 2 year old.

Imagine if somebody came on here pretending to be black, and exhibited stereotypical black behavior. How long would it take them to get banned? Two seconds?
Nobody said he was 100% Ghey....from what we can fathom, he swings both ways............
Men & Boys...

Advertisement
I’m going to make these gifs into concert posters, have NYSOM sign them and sell them to benefit the Slurper Health Hotline and the Mope Recovery Center.

Can we get a time?
I was thinking of that. NYSOM is a late owl - you can relate - so if he’s unbanned at midnight it will happen then. Otherwise, he’s a late sleeper. @Andrew, can we get a time for NYSOM to be set free? I am hoping that it is @ 12 am early Saturday so we can get the Friday night party going.

Advertisement
Back