Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Done. Let me know when you want it reinstated.
Thank you. I will want it reinstated when the carnage is over. I don’t expect it to be for more than a day so if I don’t say anything by Sunday morning, and it’s winded down, please reinstate it. His shtick is for his threads not this one. And really, he should keep it to his threads - he’d get a lot more support on the board by containing things.

Advertisement
Yup. People attacked him in here when he’s blocked from responding - something I avoided in here myself - and he complained. So now he gets to come in here and respond. And then he’s out again. And yeah, I’m gonna promote it. Then we’ll get back to business.

Who gives a **** about him "complaining". This isn't a political campaign, he doesn't get "equal time". Isn't this whole ****eshow giving him EXACTLY what he wants, which is attention so that he can lather up his ego?

What will be accomplished with this?

"NYS, why did you post so many off-topic threads?"

"Well, you see, it was all part of my elaborate social commentary..."

Yeah, this is going to be a worthless exercise that just makes him feel better about himself. "They like me, they really really like me."

This whole situation is stupid. Pick a fake time for his return, then never announce the actual time. I'm sure he'll start his own thread to announce his own return and then he'll send a special smiley-face emoji and a fake-*** come-on to everyone who pays him a compliment.

Ridiculous.

Correct. He’s ****ed he’s getting dogged in a thread he can’t respond in. He can respond and then go back to being blocked.

WAAAAAH. He's getting "dogged". WAAAAAAH.

He doesn't need to "respond". He needs to stop trolling and he needs to stop being an attention *****. If he behaves like an adult for 3 months, people will forget about his "*** phase".

Honestly, WHAT DOES HE NEED TO RESPOND TO? Is this going to turn into a NYSOM AMA? What can he possibly say that we don't already know? Everyone knows about his fake *** schtick.

The Symmetric's on the Volley Ball are off a Hair...
70752911_10156291830662714_7999273788757770240_n.jpg

Advertisement
Who gives a **** about him "complaining". This isn't a political campaign, he doesn't get "equal time". Isn't this whole ****eshow giving him EXACTLY what he wants, which is attention so that he can lather up his ego?

Yeah, this is going to be a worthless exercise that just makes him feel better about himself. "They like me, they really really like me."

This whole situation is stupid. Pick a fake time for his return, then never announce the actual time. I'm sure he'll start his own thread to announce his own return and then he'll send a special smiley-face emoji and a fake-*** come-on to everyone who pays him a compliment.

Ridiculous.
He promised no *** shtick. I already had the conversation with Androol when it came about. He can address the things said.

Personally, even when I was warring with him, I avoided mentioning him in here as best as I could for exactly this reason. But since he’s coming in here, why wouldn’t I promote it???

Don King and Bob Arum would.

WAAAAAH. He's getting "dogged". WAAAAAAH.

He doesn't need to "respond". He needs to stop trolling and he needs to stop being an attention *****. If he behaves like an adult for 3 months, people will forget about his "*** phase".

Honestly, WHAT DOES HE NEED TO RESPOND TO? Is this going to turn into a NYSOM AMA? What can he possibly say that we don't already know? Everyone knows about his fake *** schtick.
That’s the spirit!!! Tear him up!!! 12 noon - Saturday. Rip him to shreds, make him wahhhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhh til his tear glands pop and he looks like a microwaved gremlin!!!!!

Advertisement
It seems like all trolls are dead right now with the exception of one that @South Side Chi Cane is monitoring. We have the ultimate troll making an appearance in here on Saturday to take on some of his detractors during the off-season and people mad???? 😂

He promised no *** shtick. I already had the conversation with Androol when it came about. He can address the things said.

Personally, even when I was warring with him, I avoided mentioning him in here as best as I could for exactly this reason. But since he’s coming in here, why wouldn’t I promote it???

Don King and Bob Arum would.

Again, a simple question. What were the "things said" about him that are sooooo compelling that we need to change the rules/policies and have a special event for him?

What are these compelling subjects which REQUIRE him to speak?

The guy, literally, brings nothing to the board. He re-posts stories for which I get Google alerts. He makes the same five *** jokes over and over again. He spins every thread into a collection of *** antics.

Either this ridiculous event will result in him apologizing and promising never to do this again, or he's going to turn it into a celebration of him.

Again, a simple question. What were the "things said" about him that are sooooo compelling that we need to change the rules/policies and have a special event for him?

What are these compelling subjects which REQUIRE him to speak?

The guy, literally, brings nothing to the board. He re-posts stories for which I get Google alerts. He makes the same five *** jokes over and over again. He spins every thread into a collection of *** antics.

Either this ridiculous event will result in him apologizing and promising never to do this again, or he's going to turn it into a celebration of him.
He’s not apologizing. I’m hoping he’s gonna fight... and then others are gonna fight... and it’s gonna get crazy... and there’s gonna be carnage and bodies everywhere- maybe even his... and then he’ll be blocked again. He probably has more detractors than supporters bc he doesn’t limit his act to his threads and he posts too many threads.

Come on man... it’s dead in here. It’s the off-season. You know you want to see the drama. You might even get right in it. This is not a football thread. He is technically a troll but a troll beyond my reach. I wish people would have left him out of here. But they didn’t. So now I have to make the match NYSOM vs Errrybody except @Canedog and @We the Boss

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ridiculous.

Don't use the word "lather". He will charge like a bull at a waiving red cape.

Advertisement
Back