Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I’m going to make these gifs into concert posters, have NYSOM sign them and sell them to benefit the Slurper Health Hotline and the Mope Recovery Center.
Definitely auction. You need top dollar for such illustrious organizations....

Advertisement
I’m worried the website might crash. ****, the internet might crash.
CB8DC926-6C06-4D08-86EC-E61A93497AC4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even sure what is happening but I like your memes. Hope it’s a good time and something gets figured out. ANN is my favorite news source.
He’s blocked from posting in here. He’s also now banned. People came in here and said stuff about him that he takes exception to. On top of it. He’s defenseless in here bc he can’t respond so he has asked to be allowed to come in here and respond to what people said about him. He promised no *** shtick. It’s not about whether I agree with him or not, it’s about fairness. I don’t blame him. And I’m gonna promote it. Androol needs clicks.

Yup. People attacked him in here when he’s blocked from responding - something I avoided in here myself - and he complained. So now he gets to come in here and respond. And then he’s out again. And yeah, I’m gonna promote it. Then we’ll get back to business.

LOL - he complained? Good God that's lame. Oh he just must really really care. What a twit.

Advertisement
Back