Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Well. That says it all. Lol. He is the greatest president to walk this earth

Convince me.

Write a five-paragraph persuasive essay advocating your position. 1000 word limit. MLA citations to authority. Must use a minimum of 5 supporting sources, online periodicals and journals are acceptable.

You can post it in this thread or just send it to me via PM.

I will do you the favor of printing it, revising it, and grading it. If you score a B+ or better, I'll leave it on your fridge the next time I take your mom out for adult brunch.

Well my parents don’t me not to back down from anyone. This whole argument was started by these “elders”.

Your parents are complete dipsh!tes, and an attitude like that is going to get you killed in South Florida. "Don't back down from anyone". What kind of idiocy is that to use as a mantra IN CONVERSATION.

Your ignorant mouth is going to get you into plenty of trouble in your lifetime. Won't be long until we read a story about you being maimed in a road rage scenario.

Nobody "started" the argument except you, and only pvssies start ****e and then whine about "he started it, not me".

Convince me.

Write a five-paragraph persuasive essay advocating your position. 1000 word limit. MLA citations to authority. Must use a minimum of 5 supporting sources, online periodicals and journals are acceptable.

You can post it in this thread or just send it to me via PM.

I will do you the favor of printing it, revising it, and grading it. If you score a B+ or better, I'll leave it on your fridge the next time I take your mom out for adult brunch.
Lol. Just look at how well the economy is doing. The unemployment rate is at an all time time low. He has brought back millions of jobs. That should tell you a lot. And I will try to get you that 5 page. But you are not going to score it fairly. You are obviously just going to give me a bad score on purpose

Your parents are complete dipsh!tes, and an attitude like that is going to get you killed in South Florida. "Don't back down from anyone". What kind of idiocy is that to use as a mantra IN CONVERSATION.

Your ignorant mouth is going to get you into plenty of trouble in your lifetime. Won't be long until we read a story about you being maimed in a road rage scenario.

Nobody "started" the argument except you, and only pvssies start ****e and then whine about "he started it, not me".

Ten years from now, I will come back to this site and you will see how successful I have become. And this all started by you guys. You guys ragged at me because you guys didn’t like how I said that we offered guys money.

Advertisement
You've been given a handful of opportunities to de-escalate this situation. One of the benefits of wisdom is knowing when to smooth things over. Life's too short for petty bickering.

Lol. Just look at how well the economy is doing. The unemployment rate is at an all time time low. He has brought back millions of jobs. That should tell you a lot. And I will try to get you that 5 page. But you are not going to score it fairly. You are obviously just going to give me a bad score on purpose
@No_Fly_Zone please score him fairly based on his advocacy, regardless of viewpoint. I think he’s just young and hasn’t experienced what life can do.

Ten years from now, I will come back to this site and you will see how successful I have become. And this all started by you guys. You guys ragged at me because you guys didn’t like how I said that we offered guys money.
You made factual statements based on nothing. I hope you are successful and learn some humility along the way.

Advertisement
Agreed. Just young. @Andrew I am removing @ST26 from execution and assigning him to the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion program.
I am still waiting for you to remove me. I don't want to listen to you retards anymore. You are all delusional and clearly don't except other peoples opinions. You think the hole entire world revolves around you.

Agreed. Just young. @Andrew I am removing @ST26 from execution and assigning him to the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion program.

If he’s not a troll, then why does he constantly compliment UF and trash Miami’s academics? Plus he seems to have basically made up statistics about the 2013 Auburn offense (which Lashlee at least nominally coordinated) being #115 in the country. I think he might have deleted the post, but I quoted it here. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/looking-back-at-auburn-2012-vs-2013.159008/page-3

Do you really believe him when he says he’s 18, anyway? Seriously, a 68 year old can go on the internet and claim to be 18. You can claim to be any age or any person you want on the internet.

Advertisement
I am still waiting for you to remove me. I don't want to listen to you retards anymore. You are all delusional and clearly don't except other peoples opinions. You think the hole entire world revolves around you.
“Whole” not “hole”. You need to carefully review your work before turning it in to @No_Fly_Zone.
You’re not being removed. You’re not a troll just a young dude that needs some life experience. Go make something of yourself and do something good out there.

Last edited:
If he’s not a troll, then why does he constantly compliment UF and trash Miami’s academics? Plus he seems to have basically made up statistics about the 2013 Auburn offense (which Lashlee at least nominally coordinated) being #115 in the country.

Do you really believe him when he says he’s 18, anyway? Seriously, a 68 year old can go on the internet and claim to be 18. You can claim to be any age or any person you want on the internet.

Your days, on the other hand, will soon be over.

If he’s not a troll, then why does he constantly compliment UF and trash Miami’s academics? Plus he seems to have basically made up statistics about the 2013 Auburn offense (which Lashlee at least nominally coordinated) being #115 in the country. I think he might have deleted the post, but I quoted it here. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/looking-back-at-auburn-2012-vs-2013.159008/page-3

You joined today. Welcome to CIS.

Advertisement
“While” not “hole”. You need to carefully review your work before turning it in to @No_Fly_Zone.
You’re not being removed. You’re not a troll just a young dude that needs some life experience. Go make something of yourself and do something good out there.
What are you talking about? How was my sentence wrong. I am waiting for you guys to kick me out. I am asking you guys to kick me out.

Come check my birth certificate *****. The only compliment I gave Florida is that they produce good defensive backs. That's the only thing. Nice try buddy

Advertisement
Back