Kill Trolls Dead Thread

No you’re wrong. I posted the sequence in here. You called me a dumb**** and that’s when I went at you. Prior to that I actually stood up for you.
It’s okay to be wrong. I would know how the situation went down. I got bashed for saying they paid king and Williams and every got defensive and argued with me.

Advertisement
No you’re wrong. I posted the sequence in here. You called me a dumb**** and that’s when I went at you. Prior to that I actually stood up for you.
ADE60668-F2B4-4328-B6F7-3E5AEFA8B21D.png

This started it all

Advertisement
I would rather hang out with all the hot white women that live in Fairfield County over the fat Dominican women this guy hangs out with
Hey little whitebread *****. Woman not women. And far from fat. Now you’re turning into a racist bigot and I want you out of here.

@Andrew, please. Shoot this piece of **** like Manolo did Frank for Tony. I’m done playing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey little whitebread ***ot. Woman not women. And far from fat. Now you’re turning into a racist bigot and I want you out of here.

@Andrew, please. Shoot this piece of **** like Manolo did Frank for Tony. I’m done playing.
Kick me out then. All day you guys have been saying that you were going to kick me out but it hasn’t be done. I have been asking to be kicked out.

Nope. I’m talking about you and me. Not you and anyone else. You started it here’s the link to the screenshots.

On top of it you’re a little snot nosed whitebread bigot and you are going to get tossed.

Last edited:
Nope. I’m taking about you and me. Not you and anyone else. You started it here’s the link to the screenshots.

On top of it you’re a little snot nosed whitebread bigot and you are going to get tossed.
The argument started way before you got here dude. You joined late buddy. If you want me kicked out, then do it.

Advertisement
Kick me out then. All day you guys have been saying that you were going to kick me out but it hasn’t be done. I have been asking to be kicked out.
@Andrew please grant this bigoted little gaytor fan his wish and kill his mongoloid *** in this thread

The argument started way before you got here dude. You joined late buddy. If you want me kicked out, then do it.
Nope. Your fight with them doesn’t give you a right to attack me. Don’t become a lawyer. You won’t succeed at it.

Last edited:
Pretty sure @aardvark is the return of that troll that posted in this thread a while back.
He might be someone we like that’s come back. I have an idea but I’m not certain. Someone who got banned under 2 different but similar names who shouldn’t have been banned and he wasn’t banned bc of this thread. I have no idea why he was banned.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he’s not a troll, then why does he constantly compliment UF and trash Miami’s academics? Plus he seems to have basically made up statistics about the 2013 Auburn offense (which Lashlee at least nominally coordinated) being #115 in the country. I think he might have deleted the post, but I quoted it here. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/looking-back-at-auburn-2012-vs-2013.159008/page-3

Do you really believe him when he says he’s 18, anyway? Seriously, a 68 year old can go on the internet and claim to be 18. You can claim to be any age or any person you want on the internet.
Pretty new around here? This place isn't for the weak sometimes. Keep your guard up. With that said, Welcome....

Advertisement
Back