Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@No_Fly_Zone please score him fairly based on his advocacy, regardless of viewpoint. I think he’s just young and hasn’t experienced what life can do.

Of course, man.
Scoring will be based on overall persuasiveness (regardless of viewpoint), ability to support for his position, organizational structure (macro and micro), grammar and syntax, and appropriate use of sources and citations.

Advertisement
Come check my birth certificate *****. The only compliment I gave Florida is that they produce good defensive backs. That's the only thing. Nice try buddy

It’s possible that you’re an 18 year old UF fan. Although it’s obvious that you’re a Florida fan.

And when it’s obvious you’re pretending to be a Miami fan, it makes one wonder what else you’re making up.

I’d say you’re somewhere from age 14 to age 85. Based on that, the odds that you’re 18 are 1 in 72.

What the **** is going on out here?
All these guys are rattled that o said Florida had good defensive backs. They were really offended. They started to call me a gator fan and they were cursing me out. Then I said stuff back to them and they all reported me because they are pussies. They couldn't take the heat

It’s possible that you’re an 18 year old UF fan. Although it’s obvious that you’re a Florida fan.

And when it’s obvious you’re pretending to be a Miami fan, it makes one wonder what else you’re making up.

I’d say you’re somewhere from age 14 to age 85. Based on that, the odds that you’re 18 are 1 in 72.

You guys are the dumbest people I have ever meet. I am not a ******* Florida fan. I never have and I never will be. You guys are so delusional. And will bet you 10 billions dollars that I am 18 years old

Advertisement

Also what did I say that makes you think I am a Florida fan? Is it just because I said they produced good defensive backs?

Isn’t political talk on CIS forbidden?

I’m not even sure if ST26 is actually a Trump supporter or if he’s just pretending to be a Trump supporter. But he seems to be breaking the rules.

Troll

Isn’t political talk on CIS forbidden?

I’m not even sure if ST26 is actually a Trump supporter or if he’s just pretending to be a Trump supporter. But he seems to be breaking the rules.
Why would I be pretending to be a trump supporter? Do you know how stupid that sounds.

Advertisement
All these guys are rattled that o said Florida had good defensive backs. They were really offended. They started to call me a gator fan and they were cursing me out. Then I said stuff back to them and they all reported me because they are pussies. They couldn't take the heat
Nope. You started it. I posted screenshots.

Why would I be pretending to be a trump supporter? Do you know how stupid that sounds.

People pretend to be all kinds of things on the internet just to generate responses. I’d say it’s about 50/50 that you actually are a Trump supporter.

Even if you really are a Trump supporter, I think it’s obvious that you’re bringing pro-Trump stuff on here just to create a flame war and get people all ****ed at each other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People pretend to be all kinds of things on the internet just to generate responses. I’d say it’s about 50/50 that you actually are a Trump supporter.

Even if you really are a Trump supporter, I think it’s obvious that you’re bringing pro-Trump stuff on here just to create a flame war.
I am pro- American and a hardcore trump supporter. I we t to his campaign rally back in 2016. Why the **** would I be faking my political view. I can defend my president regardless of the rules

After I said Williams got payed. People started bashing me and the whole thing escalated. So your wrong again.
No you’re wrong. I posted the sequence in here. You called me a dumb**** and that’s when I went at you. Prior to that I actually stood up for you.

I don’t give a **** about that that rule. I am defending my president. I will always have his back and all other conservatives. You can’t stop me from doing that
God bless the USA. It’s time for night night.

Advertisement
Back