Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Your 100 percent wrong about that. This guy tried to chirp my mom so like anyone would do, I defended her
Nope. Here are the facts. You insulted other posters after I stood up for you in this thread and insulted Miami and slurped the gaytor and then I said that @1LuvCane was right and I was wrong and that you were a fan of another team and you insulted me so I insulted you and your mom.

Don’t start shît with people and then cry whoa is me when they punch you back. Here’s the evidence:

DF1D8E18-B37B-41FB-BA7E-CB418C71E8CC.jpeg

C0262467-C9EB-4AF5-81ED-8845C4AC1C20.jpeg
3E8312D8-A038-4D20-BF09-C0FD00AC93D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole thing started because you insulted me. So I came back at you. Lets not act like you are innocent in this whole thing. You have told me to kill myself like 5 times and you talked **** about my mom.
Well this is ultimately your mother's fault for raising a little douche bag gayturd.

Advertisement
Dude your so soft for reporting me lol. Your 100 person a liberal. Let me tell you something: Keep America Great Again #trump2020

Four quick things:

Never reported you, kid.
It's "you're," not "your."
Hope you enjoy IU.
This attention-seeking behavior is a bad look that you still have time to rectify.

Nobody said a word about your mom until you bragged about her income.

Sorry, the little **** claims to be smart, I thought he could differentiate between a generic "your mama" joke (which has very little to do with anyone's actual mother) and the much more specific "mother" stuff that I was doing.

I mean, if someone literally takes "your mother should have aborted you" to be some sort of personal slight against one's mother, then that person shouldn't be entrusted to venture out into the big, bad interwebz.

You "chirped" on his mom with that comment? Hardly. Or, as ST26 would say, "barley".

Advertisement
Four quick things:

Never reported you, kid.
It's "you're," not "your."
Hope you enjoy IU.
This attention-seeking behavior is a bad look that you still have time to rectify.
I just realized that that comment was meant for RVACane. He reported me because he got his feelings hurt. Such a diva

Advertisement
You're still pretty wet behind the ears young fella. My mother taught me years ago to respect my elders. You obviously haven't been taught that but you're getting a lesson now. Take it to heart before you enter the real world.
Well my parents don’t me not to back down from anyone. This whole argument was started by these “elders”.

Well my parents don’t me not to back down from anyone. This whole argument was started by these “elders”.
Point taken about not backing down. But there comes a point when you should consider those that your not backing down from might have a bit more experience and perspective than a young man who's not even entered college yet. Respect is earned, not given.

Advertisement
Back