Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
How about relax? You've had 9 posts reported today. You clearly are upsetting a lot of users.
Kick me out then. People have been saying stuff just as bad as me but I am not reporting people. Because I can take the heat.

That's not even a valid reason you dumb ****. Give me a real reason. Just because I said that I was surprised that Williams didn't commit to Florida doesn't mean I am not a Canes fan. All of us through he was going there.
That’s not the point. No one thought he was going there. It’s all of the other moronic things you did. Now you’ve insulted me again and I see you’ve also insulted @Andrew but it has been deleted. I am convicting you of mongoloidism and sentencing you to the blades when Judge bAndrew returns. You will now await execution.

In the meantime, I do not ordinarily have the privilege of delivering this message to the living but I want to make certain that you see this in advance of sentencing being carried out:

8B55371A-36FF-4D61-8C08-0B5B4DDDCED5.gif

That’s not the point. No one thought he was going there. It’s all of the other moronic things you did. Now you’ve insulted me again and I see you’ve also insulted @Andrew I am convicting you of mongoloidism and sentencing you to the blades when Judge bAndrew returns. You will now await execution.

In the meantime, I do not ordinarily have the privilege of delivering this message to the living but I want to make certain that you see this in advance of sentencing being carried out:

View attachment 111675
This whole thing started because you insulted me. So I came back at you. Lets not act like you are innocent in this whole thing. You have told me to kill myself like 5 times and you talked **** about my mom.

Kick me out then. People have been saying stuff just as bad as me but I am not reporting people. Because I can take the heat.
See. Androol’s trying to mentor you and you’re being ungrateful.

Advertisement
This whole thing started because you insulted me. So I came back at you. Lets not act like you are innocent in this whole thing. You have told me to kill myself like 5 times and you talked **** about my mom.
No. You insulted me after insulting others. I talked shît about your mom bc you insulted me. You called me a dumb shît and I said your mom’s a dumb shît for not aborting you. Then you continued to insult me and multiple people so I did what people will do to you in life when you do that. I fought back and I don’t fight by your rules.

RVA knows your mom?

Advertisement

You can't take the heat. You fly off the handle whenever anyone makes a comment. You get super-defensive when people make obvious jokes. You inexplicably try to establish your worth by bragging about your mother's income and your TWO CLUB membership.

And, somehow, even when you slander Miami and Miami alums and Miami fans, you make a big deal about all the stuff in your closet that your mommy bought for you.

Advertisement

Nobody said a word about your mom until you bragged about her income.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back