Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I turn 18 four months ago buddy

Congratulations. Buy a mirror. Then use it to look at your ******. Because it isn't going to look anything like what it does now after you spend some time in an adult jail. Mommy can't save your **** from the bad men in prison.

Advertisement
We all understand that you are not scared. Mommy has paid your way out of all of your past mistakes. We get it, you don't have a logical, rational connection to real life, and you don't understand that your mouth is writing checks that your **** can't cash.

You're going to have some very hard lessons in life. Soon.

I pay almost everything with my money. My parents never have been people to spoil me. Believe me, they easily could have. I work my *** off for everything I do

I have already made over 20,000 in the past three years. As a high schooler who plays two sports, belongs to two clubs and is an honors student. My parents barley don’t spend money for me

Well, we know you aren't going to pass the AP English exam.

You just used one of the most common Gaytor fan sentences: "My parents barley don't spend money for me."

Congratulations. Buy a mirror. Then use it to look at your ******. Because it isn't going to look anything like what it does now after you spend some time in an adult jail. Mommy can't save your **** from the bad men in prison.

I have no reason to go to jail. I am already in one of the best Business schools in the country. They are in the top 10 for producing the most Fortune 500 ceos. They are the number three entrepreneurship program in the country, which is going to be my major.

Well, we know you aren't going to pass the AP English exam.

You just used one of the most common Gaytor fan sentences: "My parents barley don't spend money for me."
It’s called adding “don’t” to the sentence and forgetting to delete barley. Nice try though

Advertisement
I have no reason to go to jail. I am already in one of the best Business schools in the country. They are in the top 10 for producing the most Fortune 500 ceos. They are the number three entrepreneurship program in the country, which is going to be my major.

Here's an idea for you, go and start Ghey Fight Club.

First rule of Ghey Fight Club is to brag about how much money your mommy makes.

Second rule of Ghey Fight Club is to brag about being in TWO clubs.

Third rule of Ghey Fight Club is TO KILL YOURSELF.

Advertisement
See, you're learning. That's a term you are going to use a LOT in the future.

In relation to your ******.

I am already farther in my life than you will ever be. You think you are bigger than everyone else because you are popular on canesinsight. In reality, you are just a nobody with no purpose in life. There is more to life than just this site. I am honestly glad I am getting kicked out of this chat. So I don’t have you listen to you narps ***** and complain every single day.

I am already farther in my life than you will ever be. You think you are bigger than everyone else because you are popular on canesinsight. In reality, you are just a nobody with no purpose in life. There is more to life than just this site. I am honestly glad I am getting kicked out of this chat. So I don’t have you listen to you narps ***** and complain every single day.

Hilarious. It must be nice to have so much misplaced "certainty" about things. You know that Avantae's mother bought him a cake. You know that "boosters" are paying recruits to come to Miami. And you "know" you are "farther in your life than I will ever be". You know nothing. Literally.

Keep bragging about making less than $7,000 per year (on which you undoubtedly are able to afford to pay all of your expenses in life).

Never stop being you.

Hilarious. It must be nice to have so much misplaced "certainty" about things. You know that Avantae's mother bought him a cake. You know that "boosters" are paying recruits to come to Miami. And you "know" you are "farther in your life than I will ever be". You know nothing. Literally.

Keep bragging about making less than $7,000 per year (on which you undoubtedly are able to afford to pay all of your expenses in life).

Never stop being you.
Sorry I forgot, you make your living of of contributing to Canes insight so you clearly know more than me

@RVACane @Andrew

Here is the final nail in the coffin. Who says stuff like this this other than sorry *** gators?

Our defensive line and linebackers carry our entire defense. Our secondary is awful. Every single Florida defensive back would start over every guy on Miami. Florida has a lot of starting defensive backs in the NFL

Advertisement
@RVACane @Andrew

Here is the final nail in the coffin. Who says stuff like this this other than sorry *** gators?
I am not a gators fan you clown. I have been a canes fan since I was born, so 18 years. All of you guys in here started to become fans when they started to become good. I am still a fan of the canes despite the fact that they have been a disappointment every single year. You can go look at every comment I have posted and this site and you will realize how stupid you look. Just because I said Florida has better defensive backs on their roster automatically makes me a Florida fan. A lot of people would agree with me. I remember everyone saying their defensive backs were the strong point of their team

I am not scared of you or Andrew. I don’t care if you block me. Like I said before, I have better things to do than argue with you low life prices of ****
Empirical evidence shows otherwise.

@RVACane @Andrew

Clearly, it is a guy whose rich mommy has paid for him his entire life (except for the "twenty thousand" he made on his own over 3 years of paying no rent, no car payment, no car insurance, no cell phone bill, no utilities, etc.).

A guy who is going to go to a "business school" which is clearly not Miami, but tells actual Miami alums that he is "more of a Cane fan" than any of us.

A guy that literally challenges Miami fans to "fight" offline.

Advertisement
Clearly, it is a guy whose rich mommy has paid for him his entire life (except for the "twenty thousand" he made on his own over 3 years of paying no rent, no car payment, no car insurance, no cell phone bill, no utilities, etc.).

A guy who is going to go to a "business school" which is clearly not Miami, but tells actual Miami alums that he is "more of a Cane fan" than any of us.

A guy that literally challenges Miami fans to "fight" offline.
University of Miami isn’t even that good of a business school you clown

Advertisement
Back