Kill Trolls Dead Thread

OK, you are 16, at least you acknowledge that you have acne.

Can't your mommy afford Accutane? Although Accutane can make people suicidal, which would be a good thing for you.

I am 18 *****. Why the duck would I need accutane. I don’t have any acne lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I meant fighting *****

At this moment, there is nothing I would rather see than your 16 year-old-acne-covered-face being kicked in by an actual UM booster in his 40s (or even 50s).

You are an entitled little punk who thinks that internet anonymity protects him from actual repercussions.

If you are so desperate to have your **** beaten, then give everyone a location where you will be for the first game in September. You will actually help to increase UM's attendance figures.

Advertisement
At this moment, there is nothing I would rather see than your 16 year-old-acne-covered-face being kicked in by an actual UM booster in his 40s (or even 50s).

You are an entitled little punk who thinks that internet anonymity protects him from actual repercussions.

If you are so desperate to have your **** beaten, then give everyone a location where you will be for the first game in September. You will actually help to increase UM's attendance figures.
I am 18. I am not scared of any of you guys

Lol. I didn’t realize they let people working minimum wage become a booster of a school

First, even a future fry guy such as yourself can become a booster of any school. You just need to donate $50, which you should be able to do after your first bi-weekly check from McDonalds (after taxes).

Second, you have a lot to learn once mommy stops paying for you.

Advertisement
I am 18. I am not scared of any of you guys

We all understand that you are not scared. Mommy has paid your way out of all of your past mistakes. We get it, you don't have a logical, rational connection to real life, and you don't understand that your mouth is writing checks that your **** can't cash.

You're going to have some very hard lessons in life. Soon.

First, even a future fry guy such as yourself can become a booster of any school. You just need to donate $50, which you should be able to do after your first bi-weekly check from McDonalds (after taxes).

Second, you have a lot to learn once mommy stops paying for you.
I have already made over 20,000 in the past three years. As a high schooler who plays two sports, belongs to two clubs and is an honors student. My parents barley don’t spend money for me

Advertisement
Back