Kill Trolls Dead Thread

He follows this up with an act of utter contempt and defiance by threatening the poster in good standing again. He then vanishes like Kaiser Souze. @Andrew @djnellz @RVACane @JD08 @1LuvCane.
0EE7C889-2BF1-4A47-B933-3B7D5C65FE95.png

Advertisement
Point of procedure and operation here.

Please be careful that we are going after legit trolls and mongoloids here and not negative mopes or people who post legitimately on here, especially when we have differences of opinion or personal issues that escalate. Androol won’t go there and he’s actually hesitant to ban in general.

I have issues with Jizz77 but I would not even think of recommending a ban. I have differences of opinion with some of the radical mopes but wouldn’t recommend a ban, especially if they’ve been around posting for a while. I think blind slurpers are foolish but it’s not a reason to ban in and of itself. Just saying. It’s not a freely available tool.

If it’s biased or seen as a personal tool to eliminate people we don’t like or don’t agree with, we will lose support on the board very quickly. As you all know, we’ve already been challenged on this a few times.

Let’s try to keep it to people who are outright showing up to troll or start crazy shît as this is the reason this thread started.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No worries man. Mopes are welcome - even if they think we’re out-paying $EC schools. If that were possible, and happening, we’d be the most dangerous school in the country.
The reason we didn’t do it on the past because the boosters didn’t give a **** about the football program. They are tired of people *****ing about the program so they decided to give Diaz money for some of these guys

Advertisement
The reason we didn’t do it on the past because the boosters didn’t give a **** about the football program. They are tired of people *****ing about the program so they decided to give Diaz money for some of these guys
The coaches at the bag schools don’t take the money and distribute it. It’s done by individuals and networks who find out who the targets are and then have people do what they do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back