Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I am not scared of you or Andrew. I don’t care if you block me. Like I said before, I have better things to do than argue with you low life prices of ****
Tell your low life piece of **** mother to shut her legs in the bedroom you share. I can smell her over-worked, underpaid pûssy through my iPhone and I’m gonna vomit.

Advertisement
Tell your low life piece of **** mother to shut her legs in the bedroom you share. I can smell her over-worked, underpaid pûssy through my iPhone and I’m gonna vomit.
Shouldn’t you get back to your job. Oh wait, you probably don’t have one. My mom makes almost 7 figures buddy.

Advertisement
Shouldn’t you get back to your job. Oh wait, you probably don’t have one. My mom makes almost 7 figures buddy.

I almost don't want to see you banned.

WHO BRAGS ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS MOMMY MAKES?

Hilarious, but even a 17-year-old acne-ridden high-schooler such as yourself can utter slanderous comments. You need to go, even though I will treasure your mommy-brag FOREVER.

I am not a gators fan you ******* moron. I have never met someone so dumb in my entire life
Yes you are gator scum, and you went and ****ed off one of the best post researchers on this board. We will remove your filth shortly. You gator trolls can't help yourselves. You and your ilk always out yourselves in the end.

I am not scared of you or Andrew. I don’t care if you block me. Like I said before, I have better things to do than argue with you low life prices of ****

Claims he has better things to do than argue with people. Bounces back into the thread, minutes later, to argue with people...

Image result for your actions contradict your words gif

Advertisement
I almost don't want to see you banned.

WHO BRAGS ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS MOMMY MAKES?

Hilarious, but even a 17-year-old acne-ridden high-schooler such as yourself can utter slanderous comments. You need to go, even though I will treasure your mommy-brag FOREVER.
I am not 17 you loser.

Also, I have been on this site for like four years now. I am more of a canes than you will ever be. I am more to life than posting on a ******* fan page all day

You will not do well on the AP tests with such defective math skills.

"Joined Sep 26, 2017 "

Like "two years now".

Advertisement
You will not do well on the AP tests with such defective math skills.

"Joined Sep 26, 2017 "

Like "two years now".

It’s called creating a new account because I got logged out of my other one. Nice try though. I will just get back to my AP calc hw

Advertisement
Back