Kiffin rumor - oh you all are going to love this sauce

Advertisement
Anybody else feel slimey just by reading something that may be attributable to that midget f*ck Nevin? I have thought about no longer following the program due to his prior affiliation.

And Shannon…I wouldn’t **** on him if he were on fire given how much he has set us back and gone on in illustrious fashion to coach at UF and FSU. I get that we aren’t banging down his door to coach here, but you call yourself an alum? Did either one of those universities hire him under the table and pay him to sink our ship? You wonder some times.

Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a good redemption arc and I am sad about how Shannon is remembered. Obviously he wasnt HC material and shouldn't have been given the job, but the guy bleeds orange and green and he gave everything he had to the U. Would be a nice story for The U part 3 if he played a role in bringing home ring #6 and it made UM fans reconsider his legacy.
I used to love him too but you don't let something you love turn into that much of a dumpster fire. players weren't even working out and lifting regularly, to lose 48-0 in the orange bowl like that was a f'n disgrace and he gave up on this team

According to Nevin Shapiro, his sauces have told him that UMs #1 candidate is Lane Kiffin, and his DC is going to be.... RANDY SHANNON

shocked-face-wide-eyes.gif
**** it, bring the Nevin money back, I'd deal with 5 years of probation to make a championship run...before I dealt with the last 18yrs of bull**** again

Thanks for this…I won’t be able to sleep tonight seeing TE’s running free all over the field

If it's any consolation, in this imaginary scenario I assume he'd be a co-DC with Durkin. Partridge would probably be in line to get a higher paid solo DC job somewhere

Advertisement
I used to love him too but you don't let something you love turn into that much of a dumpster fire. players weren't even working out and lifting regularly, to lose 48-0 in the orange bowl like that was a f'n disgrace and he gave up on this team

About 5 or 6 years ago I remember a radio show where one of his former team mates was talking about Shannons tenure as HC. I don't know if this is true, but the guy said the school gave Shannon a miniscule budget and when he came to them with a list of guys he wanted to hire, the AD told him that they were too expensive and he'd need to get a cut rate staff. Didn't exactly set him up for success.

Lane makes way too much sense, no way he’ll even get a look, unless Brian White becomes the AD.

But make no mistake about it, Cristobal is the guy that the Money Men want, if he says no, then God help us all because they’re not gonna make a good decision if the only Coach they know of is off the table.

That’s why who gets hired as the next AD is the most important hire for the next decade of Canes football & athletics in general. Because if they actually hire someone who isn’t beholden to being a yes man for the Columbus Mafia & is allowed autonomy to make decisions, then we have less to worry about because a legit AD can make objective decisions based on his knowledge & prior experience doing the job, but a guy who is only put in position to be a puppet for the BOT will keep us dug deep in the grave of making ****** hires & staying loyal to closely tied relationships that don’t help us in the long term success of the program.

If we luck out & get a real AD, the future looks bright, if they ***** up the AD hire, just fold the program lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lane makes way too much sense, no way he’ll even get a look, unless Brian White becomes the AD.

But make no mistake about it, Cristobal is the guy that the Money Men want, if he says no, then God help us all because they’re not gonna make a good decision if the only Coach they know of is off the table.

That’s why who gets hired as the next AD is the most important hire for the next decade of Canes football & athletics in general, because if they actually hire someone who isn’t beholden to being a yes man for the Columbus Mafia & is allowed autonomy to make decisions, then we have less to worry about because a legit AD can make objective decisions based on his knowledge & prior experience doing the job, but a guy who is only put in position to be a puppet for the BOT will keep us dug deep in the grave of making ****** hires & staying loyal to closely tied relationships that don’t help us in the long term success of the program.

If we luck out & get a real AD, the future looks bright, if they ***** up the AD hire, just fold the program lol
This here is some scary truth.

Advertisement

That’s why who gets hired as the next AD is the most important hire for the next decade of Canes football & athletics in general, because if they actually hire someone who isn’t beholden to being a yes man for the Columbus Mafia & is allowed autonomy to make decisions, then we have less to worry about because a legit AD can make objective decisions based on his knowledge & prior experience doing the job, but a guy who is only put in position to be a puppet for the BOT will keep us dug deep in the grave of making ****** hires & staying loyal to closely tied relationships that don’t help us in the long term success of the program.

Well, I hope you start a thread and it is pinned when the new AD is hired. That will be appointment reading. I pray your post will be positive.

Advertisement

I think Tom Jurich would look at Kiffin too

Anybody else feel slimey just by reading something that may be attributable to that midget f*ck Nevin? I have thought about no longer following the program due to his prior affiliation.

And Shannon…I wouldn’t **** on him if he were on fire given how much he has set us back and gone on in illustrious fashion to coach at UF and FSU. I get that we aren’t banging down his door to coach here, but you call yourself an alum? Did either one of those universities hire him under the table and pay him to sink our ship? You wonder some times.
Calm down.

How the actions of 1 man cause you to 2nd guess an entire university and its football team.

That means you were never a fan to begin with.

**** up with that holier than thou BS

That’s why who gets hired as the next AD is the most important hire for the next decade of Canes football & athletics in general. Because if they actually hire someone who isn’t beholden to being a yes man for the Columbus Mafia & is allowed autonomy to make decisions, then we have less to worry about because a legit AD can make objective decisions based on his knowledge & prior experience doing the job, but a guy who is only put in position to be a puppet for the BOT will keep us dug deep in the grave of making ****** hires & staying loyal to closely tied relationships that don’t help us in the long term success of the program.

I like Mario, but if we can’t get him we need to move on from this “Miami guy” infatuation.

Advertisement
Back