Kiffin rumor - oh you all are going to love this sauce

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
[Link deleted by a Maude who loves this U]

According to Nevin Shapiro, his sauces have told him that UMs #1 candidate is Lane Kiffin, and his DC is going to be.... RANDY SHANNON

shocked-face-wide-eyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a good redemption arc and I am sad about how Shannon is remembered. Obviously he wasnt HC material and shouldn't have been given the job, but the guy bleeds orange and green and he gave everything he had to the U. Would be a nice story for The U part 3 if he played a role in bringing home ring #6 and it made UM fans reconsider his legacy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for a good redemption arc and I am sad about how Shannon is remembered. Obviously he wasnt HC material and shouldn't have been given the job, but the guy bleeds orange and green and he gave everything he had to the U. Would be a nice story for The U part 3 if he played a role in bringing home ring #6 and it made UM fans reconsider his legacy.
Only if he is doing his best Steven Hawkings impersonation (-minus the intelligence) and limited to liquid meals for the rest of his miserable life.

Advertisement
Back