Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm getting word that Michigan State and, get this- Cal- are making late pushes. This one is going to the wire.

Willie didnt leave Miami over arrest...Randy started Glen Cook over Willie Williams. Cook was a solid guy here but no where the talent level. He likely wouldnt have been in trouble to that level in Miami at Um. He's doing alright now though
I didnt say he left Um because he got arrested. My point is he had a long history of getting arrested before he got to UM, and he kept at it after he left UM. If your only point is Randy sucked, I agree. But that was a more general issue, not a WW issue. Again, I cannot blame Randy for WW’s outcome. That’s wrong, imo. WW is responsible for himself. Glad to hear he is doing alright now. Growin up can be hard.

WW shoulda never played for Randy or Coker, that is for sure. Manny Diaz woulda unleashed him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only reason this thread is still going, because the majority of you think there’s still a chance. That’s how I know everyone’s full of **** in here

Advertisement
Can we just say fvck Bogle? If we land Phillips and Hill, Bogle is the 5th best DE in this class. He’s a 34 OLB and way too light in the a$$ to anchor the edge in a 43.

Can we just say fvck Bogle? If we land Phillips and Hill, Bogle is the 5th best DE in this class. He’s a 34 OLB and way too light in the a$$ to anchor the edge in a 43.

That’s why he is going to Florida. He can play earlier than here or Bama

Advertisement
Don’t know how people definitively say what bogle will do, he’s all over the place. No one knows where he’s going

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back