Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does a lot of changing his mind but never changes it to Miami. The kid has never wanted to come to Miami. I’ve seen this story at least once a year for the past 10 years. There is always one it seems that strings is along but never really wanted to come.
Oh well, we going to ball with whoever we have at de in our scheme regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
He does a lot of changing his mind but never changes it to Miami. The kid has never wanted to come to Miami. I’ve seen this story at least once a year for the past 10 years. There is always one it seems that strings us along but never really wanted to come.
Sad but true. He’s all SEC. Commits to Alabama but Tenn comes in second. Now all signs pointing to a Florida even after Miami pushes hard and has been recruiting for a year

Advertisement
My god what a slap in the face to Manny. That dude gave you the first offer and you repay him by signing with a rival school we play week one. I wonder if Florida went and saw this dude when he was laid up in the hospital after his surgery. This Is crazy man, and don’t start replying with that big boy recruiting bull****, I get it. I just think this is ****ed up man.

Advertisement
maybe he is trolling Florida....now that would be awesome and if he commits to us tomorrow, I will forgive him for all his BS cause the gaytor fans are all giddy thinking they stole one from bama and the us.

Just face it. He is going to Florida and who gives a ****. Dude is a huge flake and won’t ever produce in college. Give me Harvey all day long. Kid worked his *** off to graduate early and get on campus. He knows what he wants in life. Harvey will have a better career than Kris Bagle. Mark it down!
Whether Bogle comes or not!

maybe he is trolling Florida....now that would be awesome and if he commits to us tomorrow, I will forgive him for all his BS cause the gaytor fans are all giddy thinking they stole one from bama and the us.
I hope so man!! That would be pretty awesome.

Advertisement
Mullen doing work. Thought it was said he couldn't recruit.

Not saying he can’t, but an SEC program in the state of Florida, coming off a great season in the first year of a new coach recruits itself really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back